Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.
View Poll Results: should gugie do water bottle merch
Yes, absolutely
13
28.89%
yes, absolutely and I will buy one
19
42.22%
What's a gugie
11
24.44%
What's merch
7
15.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Gugie Merch

Old 07-25-22, 06:08 PM
  #1  
squirtdad
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
squirtdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose (Willow Glen) Ca
Posts: 8,641

Bikes: 85 team Miyata (modern 5800 105) , '84 Team Miyata,(dura ace old school) 80?? SR Semi-Pro 600 Arabesque

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1779 Post(s)
Liked 1,469 Times in 892 Posts
Gugie Merch

I have been looking for a fun water bottle and thought what is needed is Gugie merch. He is certainly cool enough for merch

what do you think
__________________
Life is too short not to ride the best bike you have, as much as you can
(looking for Torpado Super light 56,57 or so)

squirtdad is offline  
Old 07-25-22, 06:14 PM
  #2  
RustyJames 
Senior Member
 
RustyJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 861

Bikes: You had me at rusty and Italian!!

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Liked 508 Times in 288 Posts
If he gets a cut of it I’m sure he’ll be okay with it. 🙄
RustyJames is online now  
Old 07-25-22, 06:37 PM
  #3  
squirtdad
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
squirtdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose (Willow Glen) Ca
Posts: 8,641

Bikes: 85 team Miyata (modern 5800 105) , '84 Team Miyata,(dura ace old school) 80?? SR Semi-Pro 600 Arabesque

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1779 Post(s)
Liked 1,469 Times in 892 Posts
Originally Posted by RustyJames View Post
If he gets a cut of it I’m sure he’ll be okay with it. 🙄
oh I wasn't going to make it, just buy two from him when he makes it.

instigator not entrepreneur
__________________
Life is too short not to ride the best bike you have, as much as you can
(looking for Torpado Super light 56,57 or so)

squirtdad is offline  
Old 07-25-22, 06:43 PM
  #4  
RustyJames 
Senior Member
 
RustyJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 861

Bikes: You had me at rusty and Italian!!

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Liked 508 Times in 288 Posts
You may want want to speak with his official publicist Andy_K about this stuff.

As much as I am contributing here I think I want a cut of this action....
RustyJames is online now  
Likes For RustyJames:
Old 07-25-22, 07:19 PM
  #5  
Mad Honk 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Bloomington, IN
Posts: 1,993

Bikes: Schwinn Paramounts, Othon Ochsner, Masi, Faggin

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
Liked 868 Times in 603 Posts
Rusty,
After a few minutes of research there is not much of a cut to be had. There is the artwork costs, and production costs that will add up to well over $3 per bottle to produce. And knowing BF members there won't be enough purchases to justify the cost of the purchase of 200 items minimum. But who knows, perhaps his publicist will see otherwise. Smiles, MH
Mad Honk is offline  
Likes For Mad Honk:
Old 07-25-22, 11:02 PM
  #6  
Andy_K 
Senior Member
 
Andy_K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 13,977

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 465 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
Liked 2,319 Times in 952 Posts
Originally Posted by RustyJames View Post
You may want want to speak with his official publicist Andy_K about this stuff.

As much as I am contributing here I think I want a cut of this action....
I was just wondering if @squirtdad is angling for my parking space....
__________________
My Bikes
Andy_K is offline  
Old 07-26-22, 07:57 AM
  #7  
stardognine
Partially Sane.
 
stardognine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Sunny Sacramento.
Posts: 3,185

Bikes: Soma Saga, pre-disc

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 857 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 463 Times in 346 Posts
I was gonna vote "what's a gugie?", but I already bug him too much here on bf, to get away with it. 🤔😁 Yes, but reserve the right to not purchase, until I see the finished product. 😉

EDIT: Keep in mind, folks with proper touring bikes will need 3 (three) to fill all the slots, so your minimum ordering issues shouldn't be much of a problem. 😎

Last edited by stardognine; 07-26-22 at 08:29 AM.
stardognine is online now  
Likes For stardognine:
Old 07-26-22, 08:15 AM
  #8  
base2 
Doesn't brain good.
 
base2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 2,153

Bikes: 5 good ones, and the occasional project.

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1147 Post(s)
Liked 836 Times in 486 Posts
Yes but Gugiefixionè (or whatever the original spelling of it was) needs to be emblazoned upon it somewhere.
__________________
My lights are obscenely bright because drivers are dim.

I shouldn't have to "make myself more visible;" Drivers should just stop running people over.
base2 is offline  
Old 07-26-22, 10:04 AM
  #9  
squirtdad
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
squirtdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose (Willow Glen) Ca
Posts: 8,641

Bikes: 85 team Miyata (modern 5800 105) , '84 Team Miyata,(dura ace old school) 80?? SR Semi-Pro 600 Arabesque

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1779 Post(s)
Liked 1,469 Times in 892 Posts
nope not close enough for a parking space, maybe after retirement.

really am in the middle of a project to be revealed in september or october (have put hints out there....look as show me your seat clusters) and none of the principals have cool water bottles, so thought a gugie bottle would be cool
__________________
Life is too short not to ride the best bike you have, as much as you can
(looking for Torpado Super light 56,57 or so)

squirtdad is offline  
Old 07-26-22, 10:42 AM
  #10  
majmt
Full Member
 
majmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tropical Montana
Posts: 314
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked 873 Times in 260 Posts
uh-oh!

Dear Business Owner,

Google is the owner of the well-known trademark and trade name GOOGLE, as well as the domain name GOOGLE.COM. As you are no doubt aware, GOOGLE is the trademark used to identify our award-winning search engine, located at Google. Since its inception in 1997, the GOOGLE search engine has become one of the most highly recognized and widely used Internet search engines in the world. Google owns numerous trademark registrations and applications for its GOOGLE mark in countries around the world. Google has used and actively promoted its GOOGLE mark for a number of years, and has invested considerable time and money establishing exclusive proprietary rights in the GOOGLE mark for a wide range of goods and services. As a result of its efforts, the GOOGLE mark has become a famous mark and a property right of incalculable value. We allow use of our logo only if we have granted express written permission; please see our Brand Permission guidelines at www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html.

We recently learned that you are using a business name “GUGIE” that bears an identical number of syllables as well as the the consonants G and E prominently found in our famous GOOGLE business name for your enterprise. Because your business name closely resembles our trademark, it falsely suggests to Internet users that Google has approved or authorized your website and your activities. From a legal standpoint, your use of the GOOGLE property without our permission constitutes trademark infringement and unfair competition. Your use of a business name similar to our GOOGLE identity is likely to mislead consumers into believing that some association exists between Google and you, which tarnishes the goodwill and reputation of Google's services and trademarks. We are very concerned that Internet users may be confused and believe that Google has verified and is providing the bottles found on your site. As a trademark owner, Google takes action to stop use of its trademark that could lead to consumer confusion. We would like to resolve this in a cooperative manner, rather than pursue legal action.

We hope that your actions have resulted from your misunderstanding of trademark law, rather than a deliberate attempt to trade on the goodwill of the Google trademark and confuse customers regarding Google’s endorsement of your business. However, in order to prevent user confusion, we must request that you take the following actions within 14 days and send us an email confirming that you will cooperate:

1. Remove the letters G and E from your business name within 14 days; and
2. Change the number of syllables of your business name from two as currently claimed by Google.

We look forward to your cooperation in bringing this matter to a close. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you,
Your Google Trademark Team
majmt is online now  
Old 07-26-22, 10:55 AM
  #11  
stardognine
Partially Sane.
 
stardognine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Sunny Sacramento.
Posts: 3,185

Bikes: Soma Saga, pre-disc

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 857 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 463 Times in 346 Posts
^^^That's hilarious, thanks for the laugh. 🤣

BTW, these alleged water bottles "should" have a built-in retaining device, to keep them in the bottle cages, until actually being grabbed by the grabber/drinker. 🤔 It still could get kinda spendy.
stardognine is online now  
Old 07-26-22, 12:31 PM
  #12  
Spaghetti Legs 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 4,645

Bikes: Numerous

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
Liked 1,734 Times in 634 Posts
Originally Posted by majmt View Post
uh-oh!

Dear Business Owner,

Google is the owner of the well-known trademark and trade name GOOGLE, as well as the domain name GOOGLE.COM. As you are no doubt aware, GOOGLE is the trademark used to identify our award-winning search engine, located at Google. Since its inception in 1997, the GOOGLE search engine has become one of the most highly recognized and widely used Internet search engines in the world. Google owns numerous trademark registrations and applications for its GOOGLE mark in countries around the world. Google has used and actively promoted its GOOGLE mark for a number of years, and has invested considerable time and money establishing exclusive proprietary rights in the GOOGLE mark for a wide range of goods and services. As a result of its efforts, the GOOGLE mark has become a famous mark and a property right of incalculable value. We allow use of our logo only if we have granted express written permission; please see our Brand Permission guidelines at www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html.

We recently learned that you are using a business name “GUGIE” that bears an identical number of syllables as well as the the consonants G and E prominently found in our famous GOOGLE business name for your enterprise. Because your business name closely resembles our trademark, it falsely suggests to Internet users that Google has approved or authorized your website and your activities. From a legal standpoint, your use of the GOOGLE property without our permission constitutes trademark infringement and unfair competition. Your use of a business name similar to our GOOGLE identity is likely to mislead consumers into believing that some association exists between Google and you, which tarnishes the goodwill and reputation of Google's services and trademarks. We are very concerned that Internet users may be confused and believe that Google has verified and is providing the bottles found on your site. As a trademark owner, Google takes action to stop use of its trademark that could lead to consumer confusion. We would like to resolve this in a cooperative manner, rather than pursue legal action.

We hope that your actions have resulted from your misunderstanding of trademark law, rather than a deliberate attempt to trade on the goodwill of the Google trademark and confuse customers regarding Google’s endorsement of your business. However, in order to prevent user confusion, we must request that you take the following actions within 14 days and send us an email confirming that you will cooperate:

1. Remove the letters G and E from your business name within 14 days; and
2. Change the number of syllables of your business name from two as currently claimed by Google.

We look forward to your cooperation in bringing this matter to a close. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you,
Your Google Trademark Team
T-Shirt

"Let me Gugie that for you"



Option A

Option B
__________________
N = '96 Colnago C40, '04 Wilier Alpe D'Huez, '10 Colnago EPS, '85 Merckx Pro, '89 Merckx Century, '86 Tommasini Professional, '04 Teschner Aero FX Pro, '05 Alan Carbon Cross, '86 De Rosa Professional, '82 Colnago Super, '95 Gios Compact Pro, '95 Carrera Zeus, '84 Basso Gap, ‘89 Cinelli Supercorsa, ‘83 Bianchi Specialissima, ‘VO Randonneur, Ritchey Breakaway Steel, '84 Paletti Super Prestige, Heron Randonneur

Spaghetti Legs is offline  
Likes For Spaghetti Legs:
Old 07-26-22, 01:29 PM
  #13  
nlerner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 15,893
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3061 Post(s)
Liked 4,070 Times in 1,779 Posts
This is up to @Andy_K, of course, but I think the initial @gugie endorsements should be for 5 lb bags of ice.
nlerner is offline  
Old 07-26-22, 01:41 PM
  #14  
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland
 
gugie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,665

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1174 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4111 Post(s)
Liked 3,654 Times in 1,612 Posts
Originally Posted by nlerner View Post
This is up to @Andy_K, of course, but I think the initial @gugie endorsements should be for 5 lb bags of ice.
Wrong. Gotta be at least 10 lbs for my endorsement.

__________________
If someone tells you that you have enough bicycles and you don't need any more, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
gugie is offline  
Likes For gugie:
Old 07-26-22, 01:47 PM
  #15  
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland
 
gugie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,665

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1174 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4111 Post(s)
Liked 3,654 Times in 1,612 Posts
Originally Posted by stardognine View Post
I was gonna vote "what's a gugie?"
The answer

Can't make this stuff up, folks.
__________________
If someone tells you that you have enough bicycles and you don't need any more, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
gugie is offline  
Likes For gugie:
Old 07-26-22, 01:56 PM
  #16  
bamboobike4
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 1,072
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
Liked 557 Times in 328 Posts
So, BF C&V as a focus group.
Worthy cause; recipe for retail disaster.
bamboobike4 is offline  
Likes For bamboobike4:
Old 07-26-22, 02:03 PM
  #17  
bikingshearer 
Crawlin' up, flyin' down
 
bikingshearer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Democratic Peoples' Republic of Berkeley
Posts: 4,711

Bikes: 1967 Paramount; 1982-ish Ron Cooper; 1978 Eisentraut "A"; two mid-1960s Cinelli Speciale Corsas; and others in various stages of non-rideability.

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked 907 Times in 455 Posts
Originally Posted by majmt View Post
uh-oh!

Dear Business Owner,

***

1. Remove the letters G and E from your business name within 14 days;

***

Thank you,
Your Google Trademark Team
Yeah, but then you'd have the makers of the Uzi breathing down your back . . . .
__________________
"I'm in shape -- round is a shape." Andy Rooney
bikingshearer is offline  
Old 07-26-22, 02:21 PM
  #18  
gugie 
Bike Butcher of Portland
 
gugie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 10,665

Bikes: It's complicated.

Mentioned: 1174 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4111 Post(s)
Liked 3,654 Times in 1,612 Posts
Originally Posted by bikingshearer View Post
Yeah, but then you'd have the makers of the Uzi breathing down your back . . . .
Well, I've got a publicist already, maybe I need a barrister?

I can offer the same contract as @Andy_K gets, but you'll have to arm wrestle him for the parking spot.
__________________
If someone tells you that you have enough bicycles and you don't need any more, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
gugie is offline  
Old 07-26-22, 03:59 PM
  #19  
RustyJames 
Senior Member
 
RustyJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Beaverton, OR
Posts: 861

Bikes: You had me at rusty and Italian!!

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Liked 508 Times in 288 Posts
Moving forward, the following words are forbidden to be used because of copyright infringement;

- gaggle
​​​​​​- gargle
- goggle
- giggle

There are others to be listed by a very well paid legal team. 🙄
RustyJames is online now  
Old 07-26-22, 04:10 PM
  #20  
Roger M 
Senior Member
 
Roger M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Snohomish, WA.
Posts: 2,835
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Liked 1,882 Times in 519 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie View Post
The answer

Can't make this stuff up, folks.

Lol. When I was a kid we had a boogie monster in the basement. I guess I should thank my lucky stars..

Roger M is offline  
Likes For Roger M:
Old 07-26-22, 04:11 PM
  #21  
Mr. Spadoni 
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 668
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Liked 196 Times in 108 Posts
I’ll only buy a bottle if it says “ what could possibly go wrong? “
Oh, and printing bottles is not all that hard. You can do it with a flat screen. And screens? I gotta guy.
Now, to keep it C+V, bottles ought to be aluminum. And for Gugie, they shouldn’t be 500 or 750 ml. 650 is the only choice.
Mr. Spadoni is offline  
Likes For Mr. Spadoni:
Old 07-26-22, 05:35 PM
  #22  
stardognine
Partially Sane.
 
stardognine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Sunny Sacramento.
Posts: 3,185

Bikes: Soma Saga, pre-disc

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 857 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 463 Times in 346 Posts
Originally Posted by gugie View Post
The answer

Can't make this stuff up, folks.
They must be referring to Grampa Munster there. 😁
stardognine is online now  
Old 07-26-22, 05:54 PM
  #23  
ehcoplex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 844

Bikes: '38 Schwinn New World, '72 Peugeot PX-10, ‘7? Valgan, ’79 Holdsworth Pro, ’80 Peugeot TH-8 tandem, ’97 Cannondale T900, '98 Peugeot Appalaches, ‘7? Raleigh Sports, ‘7? Raleigh Superbe, ‘6? Hercules 3sp (x2)..

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Liked 566 Times in 286 Posts
Originally Posted by majmt View Post
uh-oh!

Dear Business Owner,

Google is the owner of the well-known trademark and trade name GOOGLE, as well as the domain name GOOGLE.COM. As you are no doubt aware, GOOGLE is the trademark used to identify our award-winning search engine, located at Google. Since its inception in 1997, the GOOGLE search engine has become one of the most highly recognized and widely used Internet search engines in the world. Google owns numerous trademark registrations and applications for its GOOGLE mark in countries around the world. Google has used and actively promoted its GOOGLE mark for a number of years, and has invested considerable time and money establishing exclusive proprietary rights in the GOOGLE mark for a wide range of goods and services. As a result of its efforts, the GOOGLE mark has become a famous mark and a property right of incalculable value. We allow use of our logo only if we have granted express written permission; please see our Brand Permission guidelines at www.google.com/permissions/guidelines.html.

We recently learned that you are using a business name “GUGIE” that bears an identical number of syllables as well as the the consonants G and E prominently found in our famous GOOGLE business name for your enterprise. Because your business name closely resembles our trademark, it falsely suggests to Internet users that Google has approved or authorized your website and your activities. From a legal standpoint, your use of the GOOGLE property without our permission constitutes trademark infringement and unfair competition. Your use of a business name similar to our GOOGLE identity is likely to mislead consumers into believing that some association exists between Google and you, which tarnishes the goodwill and reputation of Google's services and trademarks. We are very concerned that Internet users may be confused and believe that Google has verified and is providing the bottles found on your site. As a trademark owner, Google takes action to stop use of its trademark that could lead to consumer confusion. We would like to resolve this in a cooperative manner, rather than pursue legal action.

We hope that your actions have resulted from your misunderstanding of trademark law, rather than a deliberate attempt to trade on the goodwill of the Google trademark and confuse customers regarding Google’s endorsement of your business. However, in order to prevent user confusion, we must request that you take the following actions within 14 days and send us an email confirming that you will cooperate:

1. Remove the letters G and E from your business name within 14 days; and
2. Change the number of syllables of your business name from two as currently claimed by Google.

We look forward to your cooperation in bringing this matter to a close. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you,
Your Google Trademark Team
Ha! Or....... sorta ha..... or, not ha....... In a previous life I was involved in a (very) marginally successful music 'act'. We were sued twice- by a shoe company, and a candy company, that had names that were vaguely similar to the band name, but very much not the same. We had to pay a lawyer most of our profit for a year to 'make it go away.' It always kinda felt like 'our' lawyer and the lawyer(s) for the companies were in collusion.....
ehcoplex is offline  
Old 07-26-22, 05:57 PM
  #24  
squirtdad
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
squirtdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose (Willow Glen) Ca
Posts: 8,641

Bikes: 85 team Miyata (modern 5800 105) , '84 Team Miyata,(dura ace old school) 80?? SR Semi-Pro 600 Arabesque

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1779 Post(s)
Liked 1,469 Times in 892 Posts
Originally Posted by ehcoplex View Post
Ha! Or....... sorta ha..... or, not ha....... In a previous life I was involved in a (very) marginally successful music 'act'. We were sued twice- by a shoe company, and a candy company, that had names that were vaguely similar to the band name, but very much not the same. We had to pay a lawyer most of our profit for a year to 'make it go away.' It always kinda felt like 'our' lawyer and the lawyer(s) for the companies were in collusion.....
need the mtv video
__________________
Life is too short not to ride the best bike you have, as much as you can
(looking for Torpado Super light 56,57 or so)

squirtdad is offline  
Old 07-26-22, 07:22 PM
  #25  
ehcoplex
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 844

Bikes: '38 Schwinn New World, '72 Peugeot PX-10, ‘7? Valgan, ’79 Holdsworth Pro, ’80 Peugeot TH-8 tandem, ’97 Cannondale T900, '98 Peugeot Appalaches, ‘7? Raleigh Sports, ‘7? Raleigh Superbe, ‘6? Hercules 3sp (x2)..

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Liked 566 Times in 286 Posts
Originally Posted by squirtdad View Post
need the mtv video
The embarrassment level would be such that I'd have to delete my BF account, and I need the wisdom available here!
ehcoplex is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.