Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Addiction LXXVIII

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Addiction LXXVIII

Old 04-07-20, 03:05 PM
  #1101  
rjones28 
Mostly Harmless
 
rjones28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chittenango, NY
Posts: 51,178

Bikes: Have two wheels

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9803 Post(s)
Liked 1,731 Times in 1,073 Posts
Originally Posted by seedsbelize View Post
Suddenly classical music curious. So far, today, I've tried baroque, beethoven, stravinsky, and am currently listening to mozart. Frankly, I'm having trouble with all of it. Recommendations? Or is it just time that's required? Been R&B all my adult life.
Don't over-think it.
__________________
Originally Posted by patentcad View Post
If this thread doesn't go 10 pages I'm quitting BF.
rjones28 is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 03:05 PM
  #1102  
Velo Vol 
VFL For Life
 
Velo Vol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 41,990

Bikes: Velo Volmobile

Mentioned: 733 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19116 Post(s)
Liked 887 Times in 614 Posts
Originally Posted by mwat View Post
Time to try and make an indoor roller.
It is?
Originally Posted by seedsbelize View Post
Suddenly classical music curious. So far, today, I've tried baroque, beethoven, stravinsky, and am currently listening to mozart. Frankly, I'm having trouble with all of it. Recommendations? Or is it just time that's required? Been R&B all my adult life.
What kind of trouble?
__________________
Originally Posted by Velo Vol View Post
People here don't get it.
Velo Vol is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 03:22 PM
  #1103  
WhyFi
Senior Member
 
WhyFi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: TC, MN
Posts: 34,819

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16877 Post(s)
Liked 5,592 Times in 2,898 Posts
Originally Posted by seedsbelize View Post
Recommendations?
Get a killer stereo?

It's a bit of a broad genre. Recommendations are going to be a shot in the dark without more info. Why haven't you liked whatever you've listened to thus far? Is there a mood that you're looking for?
WhyFi is online now  
Old 04-07-20, 03:42 PM
  #1104  
Bah Humbug
runner
 
Bah Humbug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 17,164

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6661 Post(s)
Liked 2,019 Times in 1,088 Posts
Originally Posted by abshipp View Post
I do wonder what type of filter we'll get run through.
I said I would come back to this, and now I will.

I think it's likely that meaningful interstellar travel is impossible. For this purpose, "meaningful" means "I can just get in my rocket/ saucer/ ship/ whatever and fly to Alpha Centauri or an even more distant star". Frankly, I don't think meaningful interplanetary travel is possible - we can accomplish briefly putting couple of people on the Moon with the might of a superpower, and that's incredibly close by astronomical standards. We can't even get soil back from Mars (though it might be possible); getting humans there and back is right out. Getting a person to a Jovian moon? No. People make the mistake of thinking "well with progress we could get there, technology is great". No. The moon is ~380,000km away. Mars is a minimum of ~55,000,000km away. Jupiter is ~588,000,000km away. The energy cost of that is beyond anything we can comprehend, and that's just to zip around our own solar system. Alpha Centauri? That's a cool 41,000,000,000,000km away. As long as the laws of thermodynamics hold, the ability to get there is zero. At all. And being a laws of physics thing, that holds true for life that evolves on any other planet in any other solar system in this galaxy or universe. The ability to travel across space isn't just like advancing from a Model T to a Bugatti, or even like advancing from a chariot to a Concorde. It's tempting, because we're really bad at understanding just how large space is, but we'll never just be able to travel even between planets like we do continents. The best we could possibly hope for is a tiny group of colonists with knowledge and rudimentary tools and someone find a perfect slingshot route to get them to Alpha Centauri and just hope there's a Goldilocks planet there that can actually be lived in, and that they manage to survive and not die of disease, or poison, or just finding that there's not actually life there to eat. And we'd never know if they succeeded or not. It's probably also not actually possible, but maybe that sort of perfect slingshot course exists.
Bah Humbug is offline  
Likes For Bah Humbug:
Old 04-07-20, 03:48 PM
  #1105  
indyfabz
Senior Member
 
indyfabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 30,418
Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13371 Post(s)
Liked 6,044 Times in 3,105 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug View Post
Texas is closing all parks today. I'm sure they're packed right now.

Fingers still crossed for the kitty.
Thanks.

Things like campgrounds and bathrooms were closed a while ago, but trails, etc., remained open. Not anymore.
indyfabz is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 03:52 PM
  #1106  
ls01
he said member
 
ls01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: is everything
Posts: 10,732

Bikes: yes please

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
Liked 894 Times in 523 Posts
Originally Posted by Heathpack View Post
what? Three people from your work have died?!
yes
ls01 is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 03:53 PM
  #1107  
ls01
he said member
 
ls01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: is everything
Posts: 10,732

Bikes: yes please

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
Liked 894 Times in 523 Posts
Originally Posted by Heathpack View Post
lol that’s what I said
so, literally...twss
ls01 is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 03:59 PM
  #1108  
WhyFi
Senior Member
 
WhyFi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: TC, MN
Posts: 34,819

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 344 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16877 Post(s)
Liked 5,592 Times in 2,898 Posts
Seeds' way too broad question got me listening to Copland with headphones (bonus: kids aren't a distraction) while I prep dinner. Thanks, seeds!
WhyFi is online now  
Old 04-07-20, 03:59 PM
  #1109  
ls01
he said member
 
ls01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: is everything
Posts: 10,732

Bikes: yes please

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
Liked 894 Times in 523 Posts
Originally Posted by BillyD View Post
Spoiled, entitled, selfish, ignorant people.
Thank you Bill I didnt want to be the first

Last edited by ls01; 04-07-20 at 04:41 PM.
ls01 is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 04:02 PM
  #1110  
ls01
he said member
 
ls01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: is everything
Posts: 10,732

Bikes: yes please

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
Liked 894 Times in 523 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06 View Post
“Fork will come cut for maximum allowable steerer stack height”


What does this mean?
spacers will be necessary
ls01 is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 04:05 PM
  #1111  
MoAlpha
• —
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 8,465

Bikes: Shmikes

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6595 Post(s)
Liked 3,080 Times in 1,682 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug View Post
I said I would come back to this, and now I will.

I think it's likely that meaningful interstellar travel is impossible. For this purpose, "meaningful" means "I can just get in my rocket/ saucer/ ship/ whatever and fly to Alpha Centauri or an even more distant star". Frankly, I don't think meaningful interplanetary travel is possible - we can accomplish briefly putting couple of people on the Moon with the might of a superpower, and that's incredibly close by astronomical standards. We can't even get soil back from Mars (though it might be possible); getting humans there and back is right out. Getting a person to a Jovian moon? No. People make the mistake of thinking "well with progress we could get there, technology is great". No. The moon is ~380,000km away. Mars is a minimum of ~55,000,000km away. Jupiter is ~588,000,000km away. The energy cost of that is beyond anything we can comprehend, and that's just to zip around our own solar system. Alpha Centauri? That's a cool 41,000,000,000,000km away. As long as the laws of thermodynamics hold, the ability to get there is zero. At all. And being a laws of physics thing, that holds true for life that evolves on any other planet in any other solar system in this galaxy or universe. The ability to travel across space isn't just like advancing from a Model T to a Bugatti, or even like advancing from a chariot to a Concorde. It's tempting, because we're really bad at understanding just how large space is, but we'll never just be able to travel even between planets like we do continents. The best we could possibly hope for is a tiny group of colonists with knowledge and rudimentary tools and someone find a perfect slingshot route to get them to Alpha Centauri and just hope there's a Goldilocks planet there that can actually be lived in, and that they manage to survive and not die of disease, or poison, or just finding that there's not actually life there to eat. And we'd never know if they succeeded or not. It's probably also not actually possible, but maybe that sort of perfect slingshot course exists.
Not saying you're wrong, but what's the energy cost beyond escaping gravity and having enough juice to power life support systems and your iPad once you're beyond useful sunlight?
MoAlpha is offline  
Likes For MoAlpha:
Old 04-07-20, 04:31 PM
  #1112  
rjones28 
Mostly Harmless
 
rjones28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chittenango, NY
Posts: 51,178

Bikes: Have two wheels

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9803 Post(s)
Liked 1,731 Times in 1,073 Posts
Originally Posted by mwat View Post
Time to try and make an indoor roller.
Keep us posted.
__________________
Originally Posted by patentcad View Post
If this thread doesn't go 10 pages I'm quitting BF.
rjones28 is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 04:36 PM
  #1113  
Bah Humbug
runner
 
Bah Humbug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 17,164

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6661 Post(s)
Liked 2,019 Times in 1,088 Posts
Originally Posted by MoAlpha View Post
Not saying you're wrong, but what's the energy cost beyond escaping gravity and having enough juice to power life support systems and your iPad once you're beyond useful sunlight?
Maybe I should have made it explicit, but that's part of what I meant in "meaningful". Sure, once you slip the surly bonds of gravity you can just coast to your destination if everything's calculated correctly (and of course you need to carry enough fuel to decelerate upon arrival), but when I wrote of "just get in your rocket and go" I didn't mean "and your grandchildren will arrive". Hong Kong is on the other side of the world and I can fly out there in a day, turn around, and come back. That's incomprehensible for just a century ago, and is the sort of progress that's nothing compared to what we need to even take a trip to Mars and return. The best-case scenario with unlimited free energy is constant 1G acceleration to the halfway point, then turning around and using the engine to brake, and... well even that's years to get to and from Alpha Centauri, and it's the sort of energy cost where we might as well just be playing make-believe anyway.

An analogy I sometimes use is, imagine if the only landmasses on the world are Cuba and Taiwan, and humans evolve on Cuba. Even if they invent boats, the chances of them being able to build a large enough ship to get to Taiwan, and get back, are basically zero. And that's on a scale that is much, much smaller than going interplanetary. It's much smaller again than interstellar, by factors we're really bad at internalizing. And it rains on the ocean, and there are fish, and there's wind. Space is basically empty. Outside of magical functionally-unlimited free energy (amounts of which would make that trip to HK take a few minutes and too cheap to charge for, and building or removing mountain ranges easy) we're stuck here. Unfortunately.

This also basically puts the kibosh on aliens, which doesn't stop my nightmares.
Bah Humbug is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 04:37 PM
  #1114  
ls01
he said member
 
ls01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: is everything
Posts: 10,732

Bikes: yes please

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
Liked 894 Times in 523 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz View Post
NJ has closed all state and county parks.

Kitty should be released around noon tomorrow assuming all continues to go well.
👍for the cat
ls01 is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 04:38 PM
  #1115  
rjones28 
Mostly Harmless
 
rjones28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chittenango, NY
Posts: 51,178

Bikes: Have two wheels

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9803 Post(s)
Liked 1,731 Times in 1,073 Posts
Originally Posted by seedsbelize View Post
Suddenly classical music curious. So far, today, I've tried baroque, beethoven, stravinsky, and am currently listening to mozart. Frankly, I'm having trouble with all of it. Recommendations? Or is it just time that's required? Been R&B all my adult life.
Just stream this - Radio | WCNY - between 10am and 2pm EDT Monday thru Friday.
__________________
Originally Posted by patentcad View Post
If this thread doesn't go 10 pages I'm quitting BF.
rjones28 is offline  
Likes For rjones28:
Old 04-07-20, 04:39 PM
  #1116  
robertorolfo
Senior Member
 
robertorolfo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Queens, NY for now...
Posts: 1,520

Bikes: 82 Lotus Unique, 86 Lotus Legend, 88 Basso Loto, 88 Basso PR, 89 Basso PR, 96 Bianchi CDI, 2013 Deda Aegis, 2019 Basso Diamante SV

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
Liked 150 Times in 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug View Post
I said I would come back to this, and now I will.

I think it's likely that meaningful interstellar travel is impossible. For this purpose, "meaningful" means "I can just get in my rocket/ saucer/ ship/ whatever and fly to Alpha Centauri or an even more distant star". Frankly, I don't think meaningful interplanetary travel is possible - we can accomplish briefly putting couple of people on the Moon with the might of a superpower, and that's incredibly close by astronomical standards. We can't even get soil back from Mars (though it might be possible); getting humans there and back is right out. Getting a person to a Jovian moon? No. People make the mistake of thinking "well with progress we could get there, technology is great". No...
300 years ago (or insert any period of time that takes you back beyond the 20th century) the idea of human flight would have seemed unfathomable (yeah, da Vinci, I know). 30 years ago, the idea of a smart phone would have seemed unfathomable to most (see TNG). Look at what the ITER project could mean to us. Putting a cap on future progress seems strange given human history.
robertorolfo is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 04:43 PM
  #1117  
MoAlpha
• —
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 8,465

Bikes: Shmikes

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6595 Post(s)
Liked 3,080 Times in 1,682 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug View Post
Maybe I should have made it explicit, but that's part of what I meant in "meaningful". Sure, once you slip the surly bonds of gravity you can just coast to your destination if everything's calculated correctly (and of course you need to carry enough fuel to decelerate upon arrival), but when I wrote of "just get in your rocket and go" I didn't mean "and your grandchildren will arrive". Hong Kong is on the other side of the world and I can fly out there in a day, turn around, and come back. That's incomprehensible for just a century ago, and is the sort of progress that's nothing compared to what we need to even take a trip to Mars and return. The best-case scenario with unlimited free energy is constant 1G acceleration to the halfway point, then turning around and using the engine to brake, and... well even that's years to get to and from Alpha Centauri, and it's the sort of energy cost where we might as well just be playing make-believe anyway.

An analogy I sometimes use is, imagine if the only landmasses on the world are Cuba and Taiwan, and humans evolve on Cuba. Even if they invent boats, the chances of them being able to build a large enough ship to get to Taiwan, and get back, are basically zero. And that's on a scale that is much, much smaller than going interplanetary. It's much smaller again than interstellar, by factors we're really bad at internalizing. And it rains on the ocean, and there are fish, and there's wind. Space is basically empty. Outside of magical functionally-unlimited free energy (amounts of which would make that trip to HK take a few minutes and too cheap to charge for, and building or removing mountain ranges easy) we're stuck here. Unfortunately.

This also basically puts the kibosh on aliens, which doesn't stop my nightmares.
They'll invent a lightweight energy source for propulsion and systems power lasting millennia right after they cure SARS-CoV-2.
MoAlpha is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 04:45 PM
  #1118  
Bah Humbug
runner
 
Bah Humbug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 17,164

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6661 Post(s)
Liked 2,019 Times in 1,088 Posts
Originally Posted by robertorolfo View Post
300 years ago (or insert any period of time that takes you back beyond the 20th century) the idea of human flight would have seemed unfathomable (yeah, da Vinci, I know). 30 years ago, the idea of a smart phone would have seemed unfathomable to most (see TNG). Look at what the ITER project could mean to us. Putting a cap on future progress seems strange given human history.
I literally brought up that the jump from a chariot to the Concorde is nothing next the energy costs we're talking about. It's not enough. It's not even the right order of magnitude jump. But I know, math is hard.
Bah Humbug is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 04:59 PM
  #1119  
robertorolfo
Senior Member
 
robertorolfo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Queens, NY for now...
Posts: 1,520

Bikes: 82 Lotus Unique, 86 Lotus Legend, 88 Basso Loto, 88 Basso PR, 89 Basso PR, 96 Bianchi CDI, 2013 Deda Aegis, 2019 Basso Diamante SV

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
Liked 150 Times in 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Bah Humbug View Post
I literally brought up that the jump from a chariot to the Concorde is nothing next the energy costs we're talking about. It's not enough. It's not even the right order of magnitude jump. But I know, math is hard.
Unfortunately for you, it's not a question of math. Rather, it's a matter of critical thinking. The point is that what was once inconceivable is now commonplace. Orders of magnitude have nothing to do with it. It's more a question of the human mind. Multiplying zero by some other number gets you nowhere, so talking about orders of magnitude when discussing concepts that don't yet exist is pointless, no?
robertorolfo is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 05:00 PM
  #1120  
Bah Humbug
runner
 
Bah Humbug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 17,164

Bikes: S1, R2, P2

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6661 Post(s)
Liked 2,019 Times in 1,088 Posts
Originally Posted by MoAlpha View Post
They'll invent a lightweight energy source for propulsion and systems power lasting millennia right after they cure SARS-CoV-2.
Ha. But SARS-CoV-2 might in theory be cured (maybe... they haven't gotten the common cold though). Unlimited free power won't be.
Bah Humbug is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 05:06 PM
  #1121  
Jadesfire 
Senior Member
 
Jadesfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,495

Bikes: '88 Bianchi, '94ish Trek

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 57 Posts
Originally Posted by seedsbelize View Post
Suddenly classical music curious. So far, today, I've tried baroque, beethoven, stravinsky, and am currently listening to mozart. Frankly, I'm having trouble with all of it. Recommendations? Or is it just time that's required? Been R&B all my adult life.
Hell, I'll throw out a few suggestions, bearing in mind that my music taste is quite varied. My enjoyment of classical music varies: if I'm studying something and I really need to focus, I like Tchaikovsky (for example, I will just play this in the background:
) or Pachebel.
But when work gets annoying and/or I need some motivation, these guys are pretty cool (skip to 19:55 or 24:29 for really good examples of their work):
. Might be a bit too modern-ish, though.

__________________
Originally Posted by LAJ View Post
Everyone thinks they have had a long strange trip, until they look at other folks' journeys. Then they realize everyone has had a long strange trip, just using different modes of transportation.
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience."
Jadesfire is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 05:23 PM
  #1122  
Heathpack 
Has a magic bike
 
Heathpack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,590

Bikes: 2018 Scott Spark, 2015 Fuji Norcom Straight, 2014 BMC GF01, 2013 Trek Madone

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4456 Post(s)
Liked 425 Times in 157 Posts
Originally Posted by ls01 View Post
yes
whoa
Heathpack is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 05:24 PM
  #1123  
kissTheApex
Senior Member
 
kissTheApex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 1,439

Bikes: Yes please

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Liked 308 Times in 199 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06 View Post
So this would be a normal thing to do then. It was listed in the description for excel, but not at CC. Trying to decide between the two.

Abshipp really close to buying the Cervelo C2, whyfii has been answering all of my annoying questions.
That’s what enablers do

Originally Posted by Bah Humbug View Post
In my neighborhood I run past a house that has a CTS-V coupe with a "Please be patient - student driver" sticker.
Nice. It’s my dream to rent a <insert your choice of exotic car here> and stick one of them magnetized new driver stickers on it while on lease. Of course there’s always more cycling stuff to buy for the same amount of money.
kissTheApex is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 05:37 PM
  #1124  
berner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bristol, R. I.
Posts: 4,340

Bikes: Specialized Secteur, old Peugeot

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked 490 Times in 296 Posts
Originally Posted by seedsbelize View Post
Suddenly classical music curious. So far, today, I've tried baroque, beethoven, stravinsky, and am currently listening to mozart. Frankly, I'm having trouble with all of it. Recommendations? Or is it just time that's required? Been R&B all my adult life.
I have several suggestions. I'm a classical fan and have been running into videos of young music prodigies which has me entranced. The first video is of two girls, both who play both piano and violin at a high level. One girl, Alma Deutcher is hailed as a new Mozart. She plays and composes her own music and has performed all over the world.
The second video is of a very young girl, Clara Gibisova. Even at her young age she displays high concentration and intensity and an inherent understanding of what the music is doing.
I don't like everything classical. Most music is a product of not only the composers mind but of time and place. Some world class musicians in preparing a new piece for performance will read a biography of the composer and become familiar with the times and even the instruments of the period. This takes a bit of work and time.
berner is offline  
Old 04-07-20, 05:43 PM
  #1125  
datlas 
Beyond Bogus
 
datlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Malvern, PA (20 miles West of Philly)
Posts: 35,299

Bikes: 1986 Alpine (steel road bike), 2009 Ti Habenero, 2013 Specialized Roubaix

Mentioned: 495 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15049 Post(s)
Liked 3,185 Times in 1,618 Posts
I have to make matzoh ball soup tomorrow, and Charoset. I usually make Charoset with apples, walnuts, raisins, and cinnamon. We have no raisins so I am going to substitute dates. I hope that’s kosher.
__________________
Originally Posted by rjones28 View Post
Addiction is all about class.
datlas is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.