Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals.
Reload this Page >

Pro Flex Beast World Cup Design - value?

Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

Old 05-28-23, 09:30 PM
rod2010

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi I’m wondering if anyone can tell me what my bike may be worth. It was handed down to me and has been sitting in storage for a long time.

I took to a local bike store and they were admiring the bike saying there may be collectors out there that would be interested to buy it.

Everything works on the bike including the brakes, which the bike shop guys said was really rare with those type of classic brakes. Needs new tires though.

I know very little about bikes so hoping someone has some info that can help.

Unfortunately since I’m new here I can’t post photos but can send them on email or text if someone is interested.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 06-01-23, 10:34 AM
jolly_codger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked 140 Times in 63 Posts
I presume that the "classic brakes" are hydraulic Magura rim brakes, so depending on the overall bike condition I'd say $200 - $400. Yes, there are collectors (there's a Proflex group on Facebook with members from all over the world) but Proflex & K2 bikes just aren't that rare. I have a 657 and it's a fun bike; you should give that Beast a go in your local trails!
John
PS You can either go onto the Introduction forum and rack up 9 more posts to be able to post photos or you can create a photo album through Bike Forums and then others can see what you have.
Likes For jolly_codger: