Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

How to upload workout into Wahoo Elemnt?

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Old 05-12-21, 06:54 AM
Grotug

Bikes: Scott Addict Team Issue

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 7 Posts

I want to do a basic 5X5' V02 max workout today. I want to upload the workout to my wahoo Elemnt so it beeps when I need to pedal hard for 5 minutes, beeps again when it's time to pedal easy for 5 minutes, and lets me know what number of the 5 intervals I plan on doing that I'm on. Is this possible? Isn't this one of the main features of owning a Wahoo Elemnt computer to help with training? I have a paid membership to Training Peaks but I don't want to pay for a training plan until I have a better idea of what kind of workouts I want to do and what level of plan I'm ready for. If someone knows how I can put the workout I described into my Wahoo I would so much appreciate a clear, step by step process on how to do this! Google searches have failed me. :-/ I need help, thanks!

Trianing peaks tells me to sync my wahoo app with Training Peaks app but it doesn't tell me how to do this. So this is a good starting point in helping me put a workout into my wahoo elment. Thanks so much!
Old 05-12-21, 07:04 AM
unterhausen
Randomhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3,664 Times in 2,497 Posts
It does appear that they prefer 3rd party workouts, but it also looks like you can design and load a workout from the wahoo fitness app
https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/...workout-types-
Old 05-12-21, 09:18 AM
Barry2 
LR÷P=HR

Bikes: 1981 Holdsworth Special, 1993 C-dale MT3000 & 1996 F700CAD3, 2018 Cervelo R3 & 2022 R5, JustGo Runt, Ridley Oval, Kickr Bike 8-)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 848 Post(s)
Liked 1,161 Times in 671 Posts
Workouts

I can do what you ask on a Wahoo Bolt. Don't have an Elemnt so I can't tell.

But HERE is something I typed up for the Bolt & Roam.

Barry

Last edited by Barry2; 05-12-21 at 09:24 AM.