Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fixed Gear Freestyle
Reload this Page >

Just mastered the barspin wheelie. Check my channel out for fixie tricks!

Notices
Fixed Gear Freestyle Trickbikes and Freestylers, here's your home! Here, you can discuss the ins and outs of building and riding these bikes.

Just mastered the barspin wheelie. Check my channel out for fixie tricks!

Old 11-30-22, 12:37 PM
maillefluke

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Exclamation Just mastered the barspin wheelie. Check my channel out for fixie tricks!

My Channels is titled LOOKE. Tell me what you think!
Old 12-03-22, 09:31 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4253 Post(s)
Liked 3,867 Times in 2,580 Posts
What channel? Why should we look at it? Are you interested in bikes, get involved with active threads within the forum and post your channel but give us something here. Also if you have tricks for fixing stuff you will want to get involved in the mechanics thread always good to have another opinion if this is about bicycles they are called fixed gears just so you don't get people confused.