Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Wahoo Systm/ RGT

Old 06-06-22, 07:28 PM
jans

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Wahoo Systm/ RGT

Wanted to give RGT a try this morning but my avatar was not moving. I gave it a try via connecting to ANt+ as well as Bluetooth. Any guesses what I should be doing ?

Also wanted to take a look at Systm workouts. My trainer power was recognized by the program but was showing 130+km per hour in bluetooth and Ant+

I don’t have any of these issues in Zwift or TrainerRoad.

FYI, I did not have the programs running simultaneously
Old 06-07-22, 05:46 AM
PeteHski

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 4385 Post(s)
Liked 4,826 Times in 2,982 Posts
Not moving implies your trainer is not connected/paired with the app. RGT works for me except I can't get my Polar HRM to connect to it over Bluetooth, even though it works fine with SYSTM, Zwift and Rouvy.

With SYSTM it is best to use their virtual speed option (power based) rather than trainer speed. There is a checkbox for this in the settings menu in the workout screen. Virtual speed in SYSTM is based on your power and assumes a simple flat road regardless of the video terrain. It's only useful for clocking up virtual miles and has no influence on the actual workouts. It's not like Zwift and RGT where you are riding on simulated road gradients. SYSTM is all about power and cadence targets.

Last edited by PeteHski; 06-07-22 at 05:53 AM.
Old 06-07-22, 10:08 AM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
Liked 1,179 Times in 686 Posts
i have not used RGT since before they changed up to just one app but i seem to recall that after connecting i could see my power change even before starting a ride. can you see this when you try connecting?