Notices
Training & Nutrition Learn how to develop a training schedule that's good for you. What should you eat and drink on your ride? Learn everything you need to know about training and nutrition here.

Wahoo Kickr

Old 09-18-18, 02:38 PM
roikyou

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wahoo Kickr

Just wanted to throw my experience out there. I've had the Kickr for about a month until I started to get this weird noise and vibration. I've uploaded a video to Wahoo, support is a little slow but not bad, guessing pretty busy with all the new products. Got the confirmation that the bearings were going out. About a month of straight use, around 30 hours. I'm little weary since bearings going out is a bad thing. They're good about supplying postage but you wait till they receive and then they ship, you get 3 to 5 days. Long time when your addicted to it already. Since it was purchased locally, I'm exchanging it locally, a week down is no good. Hoping for a one off, nothing in life is perfect, more or less.
Old 09-20-18, 08:28 AM
aspalmat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
That's a hassle for sure. At least they are taking care of it. The Kickr should be a pretty mature product. That's kind of discouraging to hear.