Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

WTB: Campagnolo DT lever spacers: Part II

Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Old 06-23-21, 06:39 AM
tiger1964 

Bikes: Drysdale/Gitane/Zeus/Masi/Falcon/Palo Alto/Raleigh/Legnano

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
Liked 613 Times in 393 Posts

I got most of what I need now, but WTB two small spacers/washers for Campy downtube levers, mount-on-boss type. These spacers/washers go between the levers themselves and the backing plate closest to the frame. About 16mm outer diameter, about 9mm inside hole and, critically, 2mm thickness (I've found that 3mm is too thick). I've seen these in metal and also plastic and, for this application, I think either would work. Any sitting around in your parts drawers?