Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

1990 MBK Super Rekord 753

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-20, 04:22 PM
dunrobin

Bikes: colnago titanio oval master, pinarello treviso es, centurion prestige, tomac ti 26er, lemond buenos aires, mbk 753, vitus 992 and zx1, rocky mountain hammer disc,bd century titanium, specialized venge expert

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 20 Posts

I've had this for a while now but haven't ridden it much in the last couple of years because it needed a new headset. Just popped in a campy record and some new carbon pedals.. Forgot how incredible smooth the bike was.
Really surprised the weight came in at exactly 18.5lbs with the new pedals. Just campy veloce with mavic cosmic wheels, and a carbon fulcrum r's torque crankset. Just a fantastic ride I feel fortunate to use.

Likes For dunrobin: