Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Wahoo Kickr Core v2 $425

Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Wahoo Kickr Core v2 $425

Old 11-25-22, 07:22 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
Liked 1,714 Times in 1,002 Posts
Wahoo Kickr Core v2 $425

***** SOLD *****

I have a Wahoo Kickr Core that I am not using since I got a Stages bike that works better for my family situation. I figured someone in the snowbelt would like to save some money and have a very nice trainer. The Kickr Core works great, but I was tired of changing cassettes and moving bikes in and out, so that is why I got the Stages bike.

So my loss is your gain. I bought this in 2021 and it is in great condition. The core does not come with a cassette by default, but I will include the Shimano 11 speed 11-30 that I was using with my bikes. I have the skewers, thru axle adapters, including the updated thru axle adapters needed for some Trek\Cervelo models and a few others, you can check the Wahoo site, but the new adapters resolved a compatibility issue where the adapters were rubbing the frame. The trainer has a Shimano\Sram hub body for 9\10\11 speed. It will be shipped in the original Wahoo packaging, via UPS, unless you are local then we can meet up.

Just showing you that the unit is working. Cadence works, I was spinning it manually and did not have a bike on it.

My preferred payment method is zelle which eliminate the Paypal fees, but will accept Paypal. Similar process on how you pay though, so not a huge deal. Cost includes shipping.

Last edited by jaxgtr; 12-10-22 at 05:58 PM.
Likes For jaxgtr:
Old 12-08-22, 05:25 AM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7 AXS, Trek Emonda ALR AXS, Trek FX 5 Sport

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
Liked 1,714 Times in 1,002 Posts
Would you rather ride in your nice warm pain cave versus a sub 30 cold this winter.... LOL... still available.

Last edited by jaxgtr; 12-08-22 at 01:32 PM.