Notices
Adaptive Cycling: Handcycles, Amputee Adaptation, Visual Impairment, and Other Needs Have a need for adaptive equipment to ride to compensate for a disability or loss of limb or function? This area is for discussion among those of us in the cycling world that are coming back from traumatic circumstances and tell the world, "No, you are not going to beat me down!"

Modes and Accessories

Old 08-06-21, 12:27 AM
force3T

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Modes and Accessories

Obviously our bikes don't have horizontal bars to attach various items. Just interested what people have rigged for say, phone mounts, waterbottle mounts, camelpack mounts, emergency tire inflator, etc. What standard bike accessories. FYI, I just got a Force 3. Please post pics, I'm finding it difficult to configure any mounts due to the lack of standard bar size and even rear view mirror handlebar mounts. Mirror, not that concerned with b/c there are standards that can clip to helmets. I had an XLT pro which had a different frame and was much easier to mount accessories, including in the bars of the backrest, but the Force 3 back rest is triangular rather than rectangular. Please post pics or ideas. I'm thinking I'm going to have to go to Home Depot and basically buy 1/4 steel brackets and attach to some screws. The clearance of the Force 3 for both the cranks and chainring just seem tighter. I'm doing this from memory cuz I haven't had my XLT Pro for 3 years. Once I figure things out I'll post my own pics. Crank on!!! More Cowbell!!! Let's go!