Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Getting back into the saddle

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Getting back into the saddle

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-21, 08:12 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,406 Times in 900 Posts
Originally Posted by LisaG71
Or if it bothers you I want links to find the stuff I need.. don't post on threads you don't like.

I am sick of this whiny crap.
If it bothers you that much, someone send this thread to my email lisa.l.gove@gmail.com and boot me. This is the third person to complain about what I have written.
I guess you don't want new ppl to join your sport and don't torerate newbies.. what a way to welcome those into the sport ... Hope their are other bike forums!

So basically you pretty much dont' want to follow the rules that you agreed to,

One of them is being respectful.

There are a ton of other bike forums and you are more welcome to join them.

Your claim of not tolerating newbies.. You have come on here and have not been very friendly at all, instead choosing to be a little rude.

I think all of us have been pretty patient with your abuse here. LOL

Perhaps you are right. Maybe this place isn't your cup of tea.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Likes For Siu Blue Wind:
Old 04-26-21, 08:14 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Originally Posted by downhillmaster
I wouldn’t go just yet.
Like any other large and passionate online forum, you will always encounter some differing opinions and negativity.
The person that originally called out Amazon also went on to give you some very good cycling advice.
Indeed.

But her focus is on the negative, not the positive.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Likes For Siu Blue Wind:
Old 04-26-21, 08:19 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Or if it bothers you I want links to find the stuff I need.. don't post on threads you don't like.

I am sick of this whiny crap.
If it bothers you that much, someone send this thread to my email lisa.l.gove@gmail.com and boot me. This is the third person to complain about what I have written.
I guess you don't want new ppl to join your sport and don't torerate newbies.. what a way to welcome those into the sport ... Hope their are other bike forums!
I am posting here because of the complaints about your rudeness. I like this thread because I see how people are trying to help and sadly, you aren't very grateful.
I think the one that is whining the most is... the OP.
I see that you don't really like it here but keep in mind, nobody is really forcing you to stay. But you are more than welcome if you follow the rules that everyone follows.
Likes For Siu Blue Wind:
Old 04-26-21, 04:26 PM
guachi

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 327 Times in 179 Posts
I've been involved in online discussion forums for 29 years. One of the worst things you can do is start posting and tell the regulars they're doing it all wrong.
Likes For guachi:
Old 04-26-21, 05:56 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Originally Posted by guachi
I've been involved in online discussion forums for 29 years. One of the worst things you can do is start posting and tell the regulars they're doing it all wrong.
Or telling the person that runs this forum that even though they agreed to it, they will not follow the rules and if they don't like it they dont' have to post in it...and... " why make a big deal out of it?"
Likes For Siu Blue Wind:
Old 04-28-21, 02:35 AM
LisaG71

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by livedarklions
The reason they have rules about posting links is because spammers pretend to be someone they're not to put up ads without paying for them. If you don't have antispam rules, the forum quickly gets overrun and unreadable. Good luck finding a more suitable forum for yourself. Speaking of spam, if you have any sense at all, you should delete your email address from that post.
I don't really care if my email is here. And you don't have to POST on MY thread either... if you had any sense... I loathe idiots.
Old 04-28-21, 02:36 AM
LisaG71

Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Or telling the person that runs this forum that even though they agreed to it, they will not follow the rules and if they don't like it they dont' have to post in it...and... " why make a big deal out of it?"
please remove me and all of my threads.

you all arre all MEAN and clearly HATE beginners.
Old 04-28-21, 02:38 AM
LisaG71

way to be to beginners!!! you all suck.. I printed what I need.
REMOVE me as you CLEARLY HATE beginers ... you can all **** OFF!
Old 04-28-21, 04:16 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
I don't really care if my email is here. And you don't have to POST on MY thread either... if you had any sense... I loathe idiots.
Tried to help, but you are clearly an awful person. And you're about to find out about spambots harvesting email addresses from the internet. Hope you like having an inbox full of scams and ads.
Likes For livedarklions:
Old 04-28-21, 05:16 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18409 Post(s)
Liked 15,520 Times in 7,324 Posts
I thought you were leaving.
Likes For indyfabz:
Old 04-28-21, 06:46 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18409 Post(s)
Liked 15,520 Times in 7,324 Posts
If you are beginner why did you start a thread entitled "Getting back into the saddle"?

In any event, this is not an airport. You don't have to announce your departure. But please fulfill your promise.
Likes For indyfabz:
Old 04-28-21, 03:35 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by indyfabz
If you are beginner why did you start a thread entitled "Getting back into the saddle"?

In any event, this is not an airport. You don't have to announce your departure. But please fulfill your promise.

Well, judging from her posts, she's a beginner who hasn't started riding yet, doesn't want to ride on roads, but intends to pull a dog on a trailer on a bike tour from Maine to Maryland this summer. And she posted her real name while calling everyone names.

I'm thinking judgment isn't her strong suit.
Likes For livedarklions:
Old 04-29-21, 11:48 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Again, you don't own any threads.

please remove me and all of my threads.

you all arre all MEAN and clearly HATE beginners.
Go to your profile, click on edit and remove your posts. Then log out.

Just log out. Your account will go dormant.
And by the way, you seem to be the only one on here that is mean... LOL The reason others haven't been is because they follow the rules you refuse to. Because trust me. If I say ON THIS THREAD THAT YOU DO NOT OWN for those who have held back to go for it, they will. LOL
Likes For Siu Blue Wind: