Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Framebuilders
Reload this Page >

raising lugs

Notices
Framebuilders Thinking about a custom frame? Lugged vs Fillet Brazed. Different Frame materials? Newvex or Pacenti Lugs? why get a custom Road, Mountain, or Track Frame? Got a question about framebuilding? Lets discuss framebuilding at it's finest.

raising lugs

Old 08-20-21, 11:38 AM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18319 Post(s)
Liked 4,487 Times in 3,337 Posts
Originally Posted by headwind15
I started a second thread because I had requests for pictures. I believe it would have been too much for me to expect responders to check back to see if I (ever) posted pictures, so at least to me it made sense to start another thread.
The nice thing about posting to the same topic is that everyone who has participated gets a bump sent to their e-mail.

In some cases users will edit their first post to contain updated info, then put a note saying so later in the thread.
Old 08-20-21, 01:16 PM
smontanaro 

Bikes: many

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1434 Post(s)
Liked 1,362 Times in 747 Posts
Originally Posted by headwind15
I started a second thread because I had requests for pictures. I believe it would have been too much for me to expect responders to check back to see if I (ever) posted pictures, so at least to me it made sense to start another thread.
But they wouldn't have to. I was notified by email that you'd posted this update. Once someone adds a reply to a thread, their default setting (which I thiink few people change) subscribes them to email notifications on that thread.