Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

thoughts on Eurobike XC7000?

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

thoughts on Eurobike XC7000?

Old 04-22-21, 12:15 PM
jadocs

Bikes: Ti, Mn Cr Ni Mo Nb, Al, C

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 942 Post(s)
Liked 526 Times in 349 Posts
Originally Posted by motopokep
That's where years of heavy squatting and leg pressing, and building muscle endurance by ice skating with 30 lbs of hockey equipment on for an hour, will kick in to help.....oh, not to mention controlling grappling opponents who weigh as much as 270lbs, with my legs. in competition.... trust me bro, after all of the sports I've been involved in all my life, 5-10 extra pounds on a cycle don't scare me...i'm not looking to compete in cycling. anyway. i could see how this cycling thing would be challenging for a guy who played nothing but golf and table tennis all of his life. i've done weightlifting, combat sports, and contact ice hockey throughout my life, (and still involved in the first two). i've also ridden on a motorcycle race track and did some street races (joking of course). after all that, putting on a spandex suit and riding a bicycle for fun...i underline that, for fun, not competition...is like taking a morning crap. not trying to undermine competitive cycling, i'm sure it's a tough sport that involves guts, endurance, and muscle strength and having to deal with pain from lactic acid buildup....but i'm getting into cycling for joyriding and a few fast runs here and there, so I could relax and take my mind off of barbells and heavyweight grappling opponents.
It's a different kind of fitness, you will see soon enough when you get dropped by an old man passing you like he's on a Sunday spin and your heart feels like it's about to explode trying to keep up.
Likes For jadocs:
Old 04-22-21, 12:30 PM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 4839 Post(s)
Liked 7,830 Times in 3,710 Posts
A Shimano is a Shimano. It's like saying a BMW 7-series will be built with better quality than a BMW 3-series..
You have no idea what you're talking about...again. Comparing BMW 7-series to a 3-series is closer to comparing Shimano Dura-Ace to 105.
Old 04-22-21, 12:37 PM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8191 Post(s)
Liked 8,851 Times in 4,396 Posts
Originally Posted by Eric F
You have no idea what you're talking about...again. Comparing BMW 7-series to a 3-series is closer to comparing Shimano Dura-Ace to 105.
Likes For big john:
Old 04-22-21, 01:33 PM
SoSmellyAir
Method to My Madness

Bikes: Trek FX 2, Cannondale Synapse, Cannondale CAAD4, Santa Cruz Stigmata GRX

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1877 Post(s)
Liked 1,413 Times in 979 Posts
My Scwhinn hybrid has a Shimano Tourney, I've had no issues with it for 15 years. I tuned it perfectly 10 years ago and only recently has it started to slip a gear in one place, and only once in a while, but I admit I don't ride much. A Shimano is a Shimano. It's like saying a BMW 7-series will be built with better quality than a BMW 3-series. Maybe it's different with cycles though. anyway, the Eurobike XC7000 that I ordered has the Claris, if it makes a difference. An entry-level bike is expected to have a lower-priced derailleur. It's how you tune it and use it is what matters.
Yes, surprisingly, there are certain aspects or components of a 7 series that have better build quality than the analogous aspects or components of a 3 series.

Neither I nor most others responding to this thread have any issues with a Shimano Tourney or Claris rear derailleur per se. However, as many have pointed out, at the price range of bikes you are shopping, the inclusion of a Shimano rear derailleur is largely so that it can legally be advertised as a Shimano-equipped bike. You may be perfectly capable to adjusting a Shimano rear derailleur to its optimal functional state. But the overwhelming objections to this bike are based on the likelihood of it having other issues, especially reliability-wise, which would detract from your stated purpose of "joyriding and a few fast runs here and there". If this is the most you can spend on a bike, so be it. But your other thread (below) seems to indicate that you would contemplate spending on a non-existent deep dish aluminum wheelset to improve the bike's looks, thereby supporting the conclusion of most here that your money can be better spent on a better bike for your stated purpose.

recommendation for aluminum deep rim wheels? - Bike Forums

But if the real purpose of this bike is just to sort of look the part from a distance, then to each his own.

Last edited by SoSmellyAir; 04-22-21 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-22-21, 01:38 PM
tomato coupe

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Quoted: 3906 Post(s)
Liked 7,182 Times in 2,905 Posts
Originally Posted by Ti473
Geez, you certainly aren't doing yourself any favors...
Yes, but you have to admit, it's a totally awesome post. Definitely worthy of a new tag line:
... putting on a spandex suit and riding a bicycle ... is like taking a morning crap.
Likes For tomato coupe:
Old 04-22-21, 02:42 PM
Jack Tone 

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked 255 Times in 165 Posts
Originally Posted by Eric F
I suspect he may not have the knowledge or experience to tell the difference between what is working/fitting correctly and what isn't.
Originally Posted by jadocs
I don't know, I think if he's a wrench like he says he should. Things that are supposed to spin freely won't and the shifting will not be what he expects I'm pretty sure.
I once bought a $99 guitar from Amazon. It was totally unplayable. Electronics were faulty, the frets were all different heights, etc. I spent the time to make it a nice guitar. I suppose the OP can do the same with his bikes. For me it was a fun project. For him, times 3, I don't know. We'll find out.
Likes For Jack Tone:
Old 04-22-21, 03:32 PM
Seattle Forrest

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 18883 Post(s)
Liked 10,645 Times in 6,054 Posts
No Sir you're making assumptions not grounded in facts. I didn't start this thread to ask for opinion of people who never ridden this particular bike and are making assumptions based on price and no-name brand and country of origin. I started this thread asking for opinions of people who have ridden this bike, and to my surprise found none, because as I later found out, this is a forum for serious bikers, not casual enthusiasts. Thus, I chose not to follow advice of other assumers like yourself, and after talking online elsewhere to couple noobs like myself who have this bike and they're happy with it after some mods, I made the decision to go with it.

Look above, I do listen to advice. I was gonna buy a cheap no-name fat bike on Amazon, based on looks and price, but after talking to couple of owners who described in detail what's wrong with it, I went with Mongoose. Their input was valuable, as it was based on first-person knowledge.

As far as the CF thread, I didn't come on there to preach for people to be afraid of their CF bikes. I am completely new and came on there to ask for opinions. When so many people replied that it's safe, aside from rare freak accidents, I changed my opinion on CF bikes, but for my own reasons, decided to stick with aluminum for my first road bike.

I will post pictures, both stock and modded, and will take the weight measurements and show pics of the scale. I'm not a salesrep for Eurobike, I got nothing to hide. If it turns out that I was wrong about this bike, I'll have no ego issues admitting it.
​​​​​​You told us we should all watch your videos and rethink our bikes. I would point you to where if you hadn't deleted your own posts. I'm not saying this to be argumentive and I just wished you joy with your new steed and asked for pictures when you have them. I'm saying this because you don't seem to understand why you got the reception you did and I'm trying to give you that info so you can use it to your advantage in the future. 🙂

Also, you have a bike that isn't very common. Think of that in a good way, it's unique and your own. But that means, as you've seen, there isn't a large user base, and none of the people here own that specific bike. You're not going to hear from people who ride it except I'm the Amazon reviews and apparently a YouTube or two. People here know a great deal about bikes though. Sometimes you need to take what you can get.

🙂
Old 04-22-21, 03:46 PM
Eric F 
Habitual User

Bikes: 2023 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2018 Trek Procaliber 9.9 RSL, 2018 Storck Fascenario.3 Platinum, 2003 Time VX Special Pro, 2001 Colnago VIP, 1999 Trek 9900 singlespeed, 1977 Nishiki ONP

Quoted: 4839 Post(s)
Liked 7,830 Times in 3,710 Posts
Originally Posted by Jack Tone
I once bought a $99 guitar from Amazon. It was totally unplayable. Electronics were faulty, the frets were all different heights, etc. I spent the time to make it a nice guitar. I suppose the OP can do the same with his bikes. For me it was a fun project. For him, times 3, I don't know. We'll find out.
How much do you value your time? If we bill you at $50/hr, I'm guessing that is now a $300-$400, and probably has similar playability to a $300-400 guitar. Of course, we don't actually look at our time that way. The fun value of doing the project is greater than the monetary value of our time.
Old 04-23-21, 06:38 AM
Reflector Guy

Bikes: Bianchi Infinito XE, Via Nirone 7, GT Aggressor Pro

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
Liked 1,270 Times in 588 Posts
Originally Posted by Jack Tone

LOL Was it a kit? I built one of those too..... It looks pretty but I can't play it. Of course, I can't play a $2000 guitar any better. I think my stubby fingers just aren't the right size.
Old 04-23-21, 09:09 AM
Jack Tone 

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked 255 Times in 165 Posts
Originally Posted by Reflector Guy
LOL Was it a kit? I built one of those too..... It looks pretty but I can't play it. Of course, I can't play a $2000 guitar any better. I think my stubby fingers just aren't the right size.

It was a complete guitar. Model was "Sky". My most expensive guitar cost $550 and that was for my daughter. I collect them a lot better than I play them.
Old 04-23-21, 11:02 AM
Reflector Guy

My $90 Amazon guitar kit is a good parallel to this entire thread. "Are the $90 guitar kits on Amazon any good?" Answer: Probably not, not without a ton of extra work, upgrading of parts and eventually a professional set up at a shop by someone who knows how to adjust everything. But until then, it does look nice.

As a confession, I am a piano player. Nothing about the guitar is easy for me!

The XC7000 of guitars.
Old 04-23-21, 05:47 PM
growlerdinky
Duke Ulysses

Bikes: An old orange one for dirt, and for the other stuff: a white one, a kinda mint green one, and a black one.

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked 175 Times in 86 Posts
My $90 Amazon guitar kit is a good parallel to this entire thread. "Are the $90 guitar kits on Amazon any good?" Answer: Probably not, not without a ton of extra work, upgrading of parts and eventually a professional set up at a shop by someone who knows how to adjust everything. But until then, it does look nice.

As a confession, I am a piano player. Nothing about the guitar is easy for me!

The XC7000 of guitars.

this is your kit guitar?
Old 04-23-21, 06:30 PM
Trakhak

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2429 Post(s)
Liked 2,889 Times in 1,646 Posts
If you think this thread is long, there are threads thousands of posts long on various musical instrument forums reporting purchases of $99 Amazon guitars. Some people call them trash, some say they're fine after modification (upgrades of pickups, wiring, tuners, etc.), and some (the majority, in fact) say that they play well and sound great---some of those folk report gigging with them, in fact.

I've bought ultra-cheap guitars and basses from the Rondo Music website, and I've gigged with both the guitars and the basses with no regrets. Those instruments are being churned out using CNC machinery for the bodies and necks, so they're more consistent in construction than the semi-hand-made 1960s American instruments that everyone lusts after. And, as far as I can tell, the pickups and wiring are the same as those used in the Asian-sourced guitars marketed by Fender and Gibson/Epiphone. I haven't run into a bad neck or fret job, either.

Maybe others have had bad luck, or maybe there's some snobbery involved. In any event, my experiences tell me that the parallel people are making to the $300 bicycle under discussion is inexact at best.
Old 04-23-21, 07:25 PM
Reflector Guy

Originally Posted by growlerdinky
this is your kit guitar?
Indeed it is. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I upgraded the pickups and lined the body cavities and the underside of the pickguard with copper tape. I should try to adjust the string height at the bridge. I might have them too high but other than that the sounds it makes seem OK to me. I'd need to take lessons though.... Too frustrating trying to make the chord shapes without touching too many extra strings!

Last edited by Reflector Guy; 04-23-21 at 07:32 PM.
Likes For Reflector Guy:
Old 04-23-21, 10:48 PM
growlerdinky
Duke Ulysses

Bikes: An old orange one for dirt, and for the other stuff: a white one, a kinda mint green one, and a black one.

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
Liked 175 Times in 86 Posts
Indeed it is. Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I upgraded the pickups and lined the body cavities and the underside of the pickguard with copper tape. I should try to adjust the string height at the bridge. I might have them too high but other than that the sounds it makes seem OK to me. I'd need to take lessons though.... Too frustrating trying to make the chord shapes without touching too many extra strings!
sweet
Old 04-24-21, 01:14 PM
rivers

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked 136 Times in 79 Posts
That's where years of heavy squatting and leg pressing, and building muscle endurance by ice skating with 30 lbs of hockey equipment on for an hour, will kick in to help.....oh, not to mention controlling grappling opponents who weigh as much as 270lbs, with my legs. in competition.... trust me bro, after all of the sports I've been involved in all my life, 5-10 extra pounds on a cycle don't scare me...i'm not looking to compete in cycling. anyway. i could see how this cycling thing would be challenging for a guy who played nothing but golf and table tennis all of his life. i've done weightlifting, combat sports, and contact ice hockey throughout my life, (and still involved in the first two). i've also ridden on a motorcycle race track and did some street races (joking of course). after all that, putting on a spandex suit and riding a bicycle for fun...i underline that, for fun, not competition...is like taking a morning crap. not trying to undermine competitive cycling, i'm sure it's a tough sport that involves guts, endurance, and muscle strength and having to deal with pain from lactic acid buildup....but i'm getting into cycling for joyriding and a few fast runs here and there, so I could relax and take my mind off of barbells and heavyweight grappling opponents.
Those aren't the same muscles you use in cycling. I've done various sports throughout my life- from soccer to rugby as well as cross country and track. Plus years of strength training as well as scuba diving to a fairly high level (strapping an additional 50kgs of kit on and falling off the back of a moving boat is fun). The only thing that helped with cycling was the aerobic base. But even then, I still needed to build up my cycling fitness.
My older brother can run a 2:27 marathon. Guess what, I smoke him on the bike. And even if he were on something that weighed 6kgs, I would beat him on everything but a mountain bike. Whether that was uphill, downhill, or on the flat. He just doesn't have the conditioning on a bike. Besides a bit of TTing for fun, I don't race.
You came on here and asked our opinions on a bike. Yes, none of us have ridden it. But the people on here know enough about bikes to tell you to steer clear just by looking at the spec. We tried to steer you in a better direction, but you were having none of it. It is heavy, it will probably be a fairly harsh ride and because of that it probably won't be that fast. And with the weight of the bike, the gearong, and your weight, you'll need some muscular endurance and be able to work through the lactic acid build up on even the smallest of inclines. Cycling fitness comes from cycling. If you have a bike that is a pig to ride, you won't ride it.
Likes For rivers:
Old 05-09-21, 02:21 AM
motopokep
Banned

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Originally Posted by jadocs
I'd love to know what your first impressions are when you receive it. I can almost guarantee you that there will be issues in function and fitment when you get it together. Grease will be missing in places that it should be and it will not ride well....but if you don't know any different then ride quality might not be an issue. I can tell you that the Mongoose Dolomite Fatbike rides like absolute crap.
Are you referring to the Dolomite or the Dolomite ALX which is aluminum and about 10 lbs lighter than the steel Dolomite. I have the Dolomite ALX standing across from me right now, a $500 aluminum fatbike, with just over $100 of upgrades I put into it, all tuned and smooth, I've taken it for a few spins, it rides great, it's a lot of fun. Of course a $2,000 CF fatbike will probably feel a bit better...or will it? I don't know, I've never ridden a better fatbike. I'm not that finesse or exquisite in the art of fat bike riding to be able to say that ALX rides like crap. I'll never ride a better fat bike than the ALX...why? cuz I don't have the need to. the ALX is a thing of beauty, with all the upgrades I did to it, I have fun riding it, it feels light enough for me, i climbed about what I would estimate is a 45 degree slope with it in lowest gear, that's an impressive performance for someone like me who's never ridden fat before.

so going back to the much-bashed Eurobike I ordered. the 3 of them are in the Pacific Ocean right now making their way here. When they arrive, I'll put them together, do a thorough review, post pics and also with me on the weight scale with it and without it. I agree that I may not be a qualified reviewer like the guys from the Global Cycling Network, but I understand when a bike shifts smoothly or not, if it rides smooth. I'm not claiming to be an expert.

I agree that I was not correct on Shimano quality when comparing their entry level line to top pro line. I agree, there's gotta be a difference, but what I was trying to say is that I'm fine with Shimano Tourney and Claris lines for my purposes.

I do agree that riding a bike is a different kind of muscle use and endurance than some of the other sports I've been involved in. Last weekend, I again went on a ride on my hybrid with my daughter sitting in the back seat, I'd say she weighs roughly 40 lbs, we did only about 6 miles, I tried to go fast on some occasions, I got up to a decent speed to the point where she was scared and the wind was loud in my ears (gonna get a speedometer one of these days), and it wasn't easy to maintain that speed, but at the same time, I was on a curvy bike path, plus me, her and the bike have a combined weight of 300 lbs. That's not exactly your 160 pro racer on a 15-lb CF bike.

as far as the comment above about an old grandpa passing me on a bike. read what I wrote before, I'm not getting into cycling to race against anyone but myself. I'm just looking for a new hobby and some time to spend alone. I've ridden a 38-hybrid with no issues for years. Going down to a 28lb bike is a step up for me. Maybe I'll get a 16 lb CF bike in years to come and will laugh at myself in retrospect.

As far as Eric F's comment above on my "claimed" mechanical skills. I'm not a keyboard hero making up stories and bragging about nonexistent skills. i got no one to impress. everyone who knows me calls me a jack of all trades, friends and neighbors often come by and ask me to fix something in their house or garage if it's not too much trouble and offer me money for my time, I help'em but decline the money, as I enjoy helping someone. I'm not gonna spend the time on a long list of car and motorcycle and home improvement projects I've done. let's just say that my house never sees the handy man and my cars and bikes never see a mechanic's shop.....with the exception that I asked a mechanic to change a broken driveshaft on my car once because I was swamped with my real job and it's challenging to replace the drive shaft if you only have jackstands instead of a lift. i wasn't trying to brag before, i just mentioned that I can tune up a bike if needed.

couple weeks ago, my Dolomite ALX came in the box with a badly bent front brake disk, and brakes rubbing even on the replacement disk I bought. I've never owned a bicycle with disk brakes before, I skimmed a video on brake disk adjustment and tuned the brakes quite well, no rubbing....

as far as the CF forum, I did post tons of articles and links to videos on CF failures, but the mod erased them all, saying he doesn't want me stirring up trouble and giving CF bad rep. I was somewhat upset that someone would erase my post so I went back and erased my other posts. i do agree that it did look like I was preaching against CF, but that wasn't my intention. I came on as a newbie voicing valid CF concerns a noobie would have, I got many response in support of CF, many ridiculing me, so I had to come with something, which is why I posted all those links to discussions and videos.

anyway, reading this forum and replying is taking up a lot of my time. i'll review the Eurobike when it gets here in about 3 weeks.

hey, you guys are right that I don't know any better than a cheap $400-$500 chinese bike. you guys are right, I've never ridden a top quality bike as that's not what I'm into. By way of comparison, one of my rides is a Mustang GT, latest model. I love it, it's my favorite car, I love the way it looks, handles, the horsepower. When I see a Lambo on the road, I get a bit sad as that's the car I've always wanted, it looks way cooler, it is way faster, it handles much better, but the reason I'm not buying a Lambo and settled for the Mustang, is because I'm not such a car enthusiast to spend that much money on a car, I have other priorities and I'm content with my GT. same thing with these bikes....I could buy a $2k bike...I could buy a $10k bicycle if I was a cycling fanatic. but I am not. I'm gonna be content with a $500 bicycle just like I am with my $40k GT.

we're getting too deep into this and beating the dead horse. i'll review the Eurobike and will then delete my account so I can ride instead of typing on here. i completely understand why my posts are so unpopular and have gathered so much negative reaction.
Old 05-09-21, 11:23 AM
tomato coupe

Bikes: Colnago, Van Dessel, Factor, Cervelo, Ritchey

Quoted: 3906 Post(s)
Liked 7,182 Times in 2,905 Posts
i'll review the Eurobike and will then delete my account so I can ride instead of typing on here.
I hate to state the obvious, but if you write a review you will be taking away from riding time. If you want to maximize use of your new bike, you should delete your account now.
i completely understand why my posts are so unpopular and have gathered so much negative reaction.
And yet, you still keep posting.
Likes For tomato coupe:
Old 05-09-21, 11:40 AM
Badger6
Obsessed with Eddington

Bikes: '16 Spesh Diverge, '14 Spesh Fatboy, '18 Spesh Epic, '18 Spesh SL6, '21 Spesh SL7, '21 Spesh Diverge...and maybe n+1?

Quoted: 532 Post(s)
Liked 621 Times in 368 Posts
anyway, reading this forum and replying is taking up a lot of my time. i'll review the Eurobike when it gets here in about 3 weeks.
Do what makes you happy...
Likes For Badger6:
Old 05-10-21, 06:15 PM
jaxgtr

Bikes: Trek Domane SLR 7 AXS, Trek CheckPoint SL7, Trek Emonda ALR, Trek FX 5 Sport

Quoted: 751 Post(s)
Liked 1,666 Times in 980 Posts
Originally Posted by tomato coupe
I'm pretty sure it was Carl Spackler doing the review.

LOL....however, I could only handle a short watch, the sniffling and sucking of snot back into his nasal passages were killing me. However, I did love the upgraded nylon pedal comment.

Old 07-22-21, 12:10 AM
motopokep
Banned

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
just came in. 3 months after the order. long boat ride and then long customs hold.

to those who claimed it weighed 38lbs....official weight: 27.8 lbs, pics below

getting a new seat, pedals, those wheel stickers will be gone. (frame labels are painted over) new tires and tubes, as the stock ones have a 150 lb weight limit, but even though I'm 221 as you can see, and I rode it for a few miles so far, no issues with the tires. Need to fine-tune the seat and handlebar angles. So far, liking the Shimano Claris with brake shifters, neve used those before. needs tuning, but is rideable from the box. very pleased with the quality. for $500, I got a great looking aluminum race bike....got 3 of them in fact...that me and my family can use to go on occasional rides and enjoy the scenery. no one's training for Tour De France over here, we plan to ride for leisure and some exercise. this thing looks great, rides smooth, and will serve its purposes nicely I hope for years to come.

as a coincidence, I saw another Eurobike road bike parked outside of my gym earlier this week, not this model, but a heavier steel model that weighs around 35 lbs. I was also traveling through the mountains recently and saw a few Amazon's Outroad fat bikes, a cheap heavy steel version of fat bikes, on bike carriers. There is a market for these bikes.

Last edited by motopokep; 07-22-21 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-22-21, 05:07 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3638 Post(s)
Liked 5,316 Times in 2,701 Posts
Deep carbon wheels on a $500 bike! Smart shopper.
Old 07-22-21, 07:13 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10902 Post(s)
Liked 7,393 Times in 4,148 Posts
getting a new seat, pedals, those wheel stickers will be gone. (frame labels are painted over) new tires and tubes, as the stock ones have a 150 lb weight limit, but even though I'm 221 as you can see, and I rode it for a few miles so far, no issues with the tires.
Your tires have a 150# weight limit? Are they not actually pneumatic and made of rubber? How in the world could a bike be spec'd with tires that can only hold 150#?
That makes no sense to me.
Likes For mstateglfr:
Old 07-22-21, 07:37 AM
znomit
Zoom zoom zoom zoom bonk

Bikes: Giant Defy, Trek 1.7c, BMC GF02, Fuji Tahoe, Scott Sub 35, Kona Rove, Trek Verve+2

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
Liked 721 Times in 365 Posts
150 each I'm guessing.
Likes For znomit:
Old 07-22-21, 08:34 AM
zymphad

Bikes: Super Cheap gc3 approved Bike

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Liked 48 Times in 28 Posts
CF Eurobike when?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.