Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Schwalbe Pro One TLE tire - User Experience

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Schwalbe Pro One TLE tire - User Experience

Old 08-10-22, 03:46 PM
Hwnryd31

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
I probably have bad roads because in both 25mm and 28mm I kept getting punctures that needed plugging rather than being able to get sealed. Once both 25 and 28 got plugged and got another puncture, all within 1000 mileels or so, I was done with them. On positive side they rolled and felt real good. My new tire is pirelli tlr race which I have now used for almost a month and 500 miles. No single puncture yet but they do not feel as fast though.
Old 08-11-22, 03:40 PM
Frank72

Bikes: 2022 Ribble Endurance Disc Sport 2018 Trek Emonda Al4, 2012 Motobecane Heat Ti,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 222 Times in 67 Posts
I just installed these tires on my bike. No problems yet!

Going tubeless was no where near as bad as I thought it would be. No problems at all so far.
Old 08-11-22, 05:18 PM
eduskator

Bikes: SL8 Pro, TCR beater

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked 562 Times in 423 Posts
Originally Posted by Frank72
I just installed these tires on my bike. No problems yet!

Going tubeless was no where near as bad as I thought it would be. No problems at all so far.
The Pro Ones are ''TL friendly'' and this is one of the reason why they're my favourite. Yes, not all TL tires are easy to mount. My previous one needed a compressor and a lot of patience. These ones can be seated with a regular floor pump

Let me know how your rear tire is after 3000kms.