Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Member Appreciation Thread

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-20, 11:18 AM
Digger Goreman
Quidam Bike Super Hero

Bikes: 1995 Trek 800 Sport, aka, "CamelTrek"

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 415 Times in 282 Posts

A thread to thank those two-wheeled giving spirits of our Bike Forums world who help from the heart!

Let me start with Unworthy1 and Francophile:

Unworthy1 started me on the road to furthering my view of bike perfection by giving me a retro friction shifter for postage! Not only did it clean up my cockpit and give me the room I needed for operating another accessory, eventually I found it shifted the front triple perfectly AND led to a FR placing that improved cage placement and widened shifting for the middle chainring. Thank You, Unworthy1!

Francophile is a local treasure. He needed a quick pair of cheap wheels and my wife needed a recently replaced pair cleaned out. Np, and that was that... or not: Francophile felt the exchange warranted a little more and provided me with a thumbie and brake lever for the right. I put them on yesterday and am just waiting for the weather to break. On the rack they are smooth and happy... Thank You, Francophile!
Likes For Digger Goreman: