Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Anyone else baffled by Rivendell's photos?

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Anyone else baffled by Rivendell's photos?

Old 05-22-20, 06:23 PM
Salamandrine 

Bikes: 78 Masi Criterium, 68 PX10, 2016 Mercian King of Mercia, Rivendell Clem Smith Jr

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Liked 597 Times in 430 Posts
Originally Posted by noobinsf
Nice pic, especially with the Columbus dove photobomb.
Thanks noob. I lucked out with the bird. Pretty sure that is actually a red tailed hawk, the dove's worst enemy.
Old 05-22-20, 06:38 PM
sheddle

Bikes: my precious steel boys

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Liked 603 Times in 359 Posts
also in regards to an earlier convo, I think the reason the vintage MTB became a "thing" among a lot of c+v fans as opposed to vintage hybrids is that old MTBs have that same thrill of racing heritage, old high end parts, grail bikes etc that road bikes have. They just happen to be married to bikes which are not up to date like modern MTBs are (an old road bike is far more adapt at road riding than an old Stumpjumper would be compared to a modern one on trails), but are actually really useful at doing basically anything from utility riding to gravel or touring.
Likes For sheddle:
Old 05-22-20, 06:54 PM
Kilroy1988 

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 981 Post(s)
Liked 1,838 Times in 608 Posts
I was drooling over Rivendells as I went about deciding what bike I'd get for pleasant riding around town. Unlike many who are apparently attracted to the brand (or bicycles with similar purpose), most of my miles actually are spent riding hard and at decent speeds (14-20mph), so having a "comfort" bicycle is typically low on my priority list. I couldn't afford the Rivendell so I went with that Creme Cycles 3-speed I recently shared about. It's a bit ponderous and I'm sure a nicely equipped Rivendell would be more agile and just as comfortable, but the cost difference would absolutely be in the four digit range...

Would I buy a Rivendell as long as I can find a pristine and rare vintage road bike for similar money? Probably not. But they're still pretty.

I think the Rivendell marketing strategy is rather peculiar, but then again, I went to school in San Francisco, and struggle to say I miss the mentality of many people I met there who profess to be interested in such things. In my opinion the Bay Area is a hotbed for "long-term trendy stuff" that people cling to rather adamantly - be it hippy or hipster or yuppie lifestyles as a whole, or any of the individual trademarks associated with those ilks. As long as the things are good, that's fine, and I think Rivendell is fine... But it also creates a rather dismissive and divisive attitude towards mainstream trends or unusual/uncool stuff. The LA area stands in stark contrast to this, where all of the newest, flashiest stuff is always on display!

Rivendell pretty much settles right in with that Bay Area mentality.

-Gregory

Last edited by Kilroy1988; 05-22-20 at 07:05 PM.
Old 05-22-20, 07:03 PM
Piff 

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
Liked 727 Times in 401 Posts
Pretty crazy what they were able to do on those old bikes:

And check out Herbold's miyata in this video:

Last edited by Piff; 05-22-20 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-22-20, 07:39 PM
gomango

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Quoted: 821 Post(s)
Liked 253 Times in 141 Posts
Originally Posted by scarlson
When it comes to trends, Grant is ahead of his time.
Maybe.

The last Rivendell I saw in public was a beat Homer Hilsen.

Four weeks ago.

Homer Hilsens are practical, capable bikes. He should take advantage of this if he is ahead of "trends" and get his "country" bike out in the market while the segment is building.

Don't get me wrong, I like many of their bikes, but market penetration in the bike happy Twin Cities market is zipp.

FWIW I'd reissue the Quickbeam in a reasonably priced version, but make sure it has a load of utility built in.

$1,500 to $1,800 out the door and he would sell a boat load.

As for his photos, they are a bit of a head shaker. imho
Old 05-22-20, 08:07 PM
The Golden Boy 
Extraordinary Magnitude

Bikes: 1978 Trek TX700; 1978/79 Trek 736; 1984 Specialized Stumpjumper Sport; 1984 Schwinn Voyageur SP; 1985 Trek 620; 1985 Trek 720; 1986 Trek 400 Elance; 1987 Schwinn High Sierra; 1990 Miyata 1000LT

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 2597 Post(s)
Liked 1,678 Times in 926 Posts
I love that Rivendell philosophy- you can ride. I've despised the 'suffer' philosophy. I really dig the Rivendell aesthetic- the sort of "craftsman/arts & crafts" styling.

Where Rivendell used to be the steel thorn in the side of carbon and aluminum- these days, it seems the designs are moving farther out to distinguish themselves from other makers and their forms of convention.

My own Rivendell story makes me sad. As it's been mentioned, the new designs have mile long chainstays- my forte is tourers- I've got bikes with long chainstays. I wanted something a bit less tour-y but not exactly race-y; a "sport" bike, or a "country bike" in Rivendell parlance. A few years ago I came into the money to get a new bike, and I decided I wanted an A Homer Hilsen with cantilever brakes. I talked to Grant- but for whatever reason he was reticent to have an old style Homer built for me. He didn't like that I didn't do good at measuring my PBH. So I got a professional fit done, he still didn't like that... I offered to drive down to Waterford to get measured or have a fit done. I drove 120 miles round trip to a Rivendell dealer to get it all worked out only for a week later to have them say they weren't doing the US style bikes anymore... (this is after I personally talked to Grant). I was pretty much waving cash around screaming to take my ******g money.

I wish Grant and Rivendell the best of luck. I want them to take off and be a huge success, sell a gazillion bikes and really influence culture. What they have right now doesn't interest me. I've got bikes with 47cm chainstays. I drank the Kool-Aid, I wanted a "country bike" as it was when I drank the Kool-Aid. If I ever run across an old style Homer in my size, I might go for it- I really want it with cantis, but not with the geometry of the new models.

Commence to jigglin’ huh?!?!

"But hey, always love to hear from opinionated amateurs." -says some guy to Mr. Marshall.
Likes For The Golden Boy:
Old 05-22-20, 08:25 PM
jdawginsc 
Edumacator

Bikes: '87 Crestdale, '87 Basso Gap, '92 Rossin Performance EL-OS, 1990 VanTuyl, 1980s Losa, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 1987 PX10, etc...

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2385 Post(s)
Liked 2,931 Times in 1,862 Posts
I love vintage Somec stuff, but I can't afford it. I enjoy any builder that has a bit of a off the beaten track pinache. But to me, Brian Bayliss was a true American artist, and Columbine was astounding. Rivendell are beautiful bikes that I admire the workmanship, but I wouldn't buy it. But other people might...and that's okay. Elegant, classic, techno-modern, mixed vintage-modern, neo-classic...whatever people prefer is okay by me.

They're the ones riding it and paying for it!

Anyone have a cheap Bayliss floating around...?
1987 Crest Cannondale, 1987 Basso Gap, 1992 Rossin Performance EL, 1990ish Van Tuyl, 1985 Trek 670, 1982 AD SLE, 2003 Pinarello Surprise, 1990ish MBK Atlantique, 1987 Peugeot Competition, 1987 Nishiki Tri-A, 1981 Faggin, 1996 Cannondale M500, 1984 Mercian, 1982 AD SuperLeicht, 1985 Massi (model unknown), 1988 Daccordi Griffe , 1989 Fauxsin MTB, 1981 Ciocc Mockba, 1992 Bianchi Giro, 1977 Colnago Super

Old 05-22-20, 08:44 PM
JustinOldPhart
Junior Samples

Bikes: '74 Eisentraut, '94 Univega Alpina Pro, KLR650, R1200RT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 27 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888
OP has Grant Petersen in an empty box, therefore this entire thread is a troll.

Discuss.

-Kurt
Originally Posted by Salamandrine
If we do not open the box, it is impossible to know whether or not Grant Petersen is in the box.

This seems to be sort of a Schrödinger problem. Is he in the box or, as many in this thread opine, is he completely outside of the box? As Schrödinger would suggest, we cannot know if he is in the box or outside of the box until we look. If he is both inside and outside until we look, then what is there to open? It is not about the opening, it is about the looking.

As an aside, he cannot be in an empty box, for if he is in the box then it is not empty. This is off-topic and along the lines of pre-heating an oven, which cannot be done.

Last edited by JustinOldPhart; 05-22-20 at 08:52 PM.
Likes For JustinOldPhart:
Old 05-22-20, 08:48 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,798 Times in 1,798 Posts
Those are exactly the kinds of bikes I see on half the folks on the MUP, and even ridden by some friends who ride a lot.

Looks like my hybridized Univega Via Carisma. It started as a MTB-lite with heavy steel flat bars and thumb shifters. Now it wears lightweight Nitto albatross bars, bar-end shifters, a rear rack for errands and an AGU weatherproof handlebar bag with KlickFix mount. Great bike for errands, casual solo and group rides.

Eventually it'll probably be my main bike again, as my old neck injury continues to deteriorate. For now I'm mostly riding drop bar road bikes, steel and carbon, but I doubt I'll be able to handle drop bars 10 years from now.

Those upright swept Albatross and North Roads bars are great, remarkably versatile. Mine are set upright at saddle height. I can sit upright when holding the grips, but leaning forward into the curved part of the bar is like riding the hoods on my steel road bike. Same basic ergonomics. A friend flopped the swept bars on both of his hybrids, path racer style, and he's aero and fast in that position.
Old 05-22-20, 09:15 PM
RiddleOfSteel
Master Parts Rearranger

Bikes: 1982 Trek 720 - 1985 Trek 620 - 1984 Trek 620 - 1980 Trek 510 - Other luminaries past and present

Mentioned: 221 Post(s)
Quoted: 1553 Post(s)
Liked 2,006 Times in 984 Posts
Looking at GP from the viewpoint of a [visual] Creative (me), and acknowledging that he is one (among many), I understand the existence of and thus appreciate the "non-normals" out there. I like a wacky idea here and there (and have had my fair share), but I am a pretty down-the-line Fast Bike guy, with all of the proportion, color, equipment, and lore that comes with it. I'm staring at my red Allez SE just off to my left as I write this. It doesn't get any better than that.

The most attractive Rivendell bike to me is their Roadeo, naturally. It's closest to my favorite form factor for a bike. And maybe that's partly informed by being a 63-65cm rider, with anything other than road or touring bikes looking properly awkward (tall vintage MTBs? Woof). Still, GP and all variations of bike frames are needed as I am not every buyer. I like fast, intense, performance-oriented stuff. Do we know what the vast majority of bike-buying people want? Yes. It's none of those things. In addition to being a peculiar guy (in ways), I can be fairly intense, with a focus on precision and sensitivity that most people don't get to. Many people don't want intense, they want or are attracted to innocuous. Rivendell bikes look innocuous. They aren't scary, mean, or intense looking; with hard angles, aggressive colors, tight clearances, and all-black components. The colors are inoffensive and the tech level low. It's mentally (if also emotionally) "accessible." They even look fun or cute or weird-in-a-good-way.

This in no way invalidates our smaller and vocal/passionate fellow riders, but continues to validate the progress of getting bikes--at least here in the US--to the point of being worth putting good money toward because the payoff is getting a properly constructed frame with proven components that will combine to make biking not only viable, but comfortable and thus fun. I'm all for that. I put swept-back bars on a Fuji Supreme for my brother. I smiled the entire 3.7 mile test ride. It was a ton of fun as it was among other things, a break from the norm. And as it was upright, it was incredibly comfortable. I may never have one of those bikes in my stable (or not one for super hilly, intense, city life), but I am a believer.

"Out there" proportions and ideas can sit around in our heads, marinating long enough for us to either adopt them in part, or in full. I am not the be-all end-all of my inspiration. I need things to be attracted to, and also to push away from. New paradigms to consider. I'll never own a new Rivendell because I don't want to pay thousands of dollars for (what I consider to be) unattractive, poorly-proportioned bikes with overly-bulbous tires mounted to uninspiring wheels that are driven by shined-up co-op level used components, but that's just this stick-in-the-mud's opinion. GP has stated that modern race bikes are overly-aggressive and mean in spirit (essentially). That tells you a lot. He's a sensitive guy! Sensitive yet strong in his opinions and resulting bicycle vision. I respect that. Thankfully I don't have to buy that. I think we all win here.
Likes For RiddleOfSteel:
Old 05-22-20, 09:46 PM
Kilroy1988 

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 981 Post(s)
Liked 1,838 Times in 608 Posts
RiddleOfSteel Very well put! I personally read Tolkien and Kipling and watch birds and do landscape painting and write poetry and carve leather things, and all sorts of innocuous stuff, as you would put it... And indeed, I am quite attracted to that aspect of Rivendell bicycles. If I had to choose the sort of bicycle I'd want to take for a long ride through a beautiful landscape, it would probably function and look much like a Rivendell - maybe it would be a Rivendell. I'd want to be sitting mostly upright with my eyes on the scenery, relaxed and with a smile on my face and no worries about how far I'd gone or when I'd be where. I wouldn't even want to have to think about the bicycle much.

But I also love military vehicles and hot rods and flashy logos and am always trying to ride or run a bit further or faster, and that makes me admire bicycles just like the ones you build up! Riding a bicycle that can help give me an edge over myself yesterday only means I'll be able to push along that much more.

Thankfully, there's room for both worlds in most stables, even when they are as small as mine!

-Gregory
Likes For Kilroy1988:
Old 05-22-20, 10:09 PM
RiddleOfSteel
Master Parts Rearranger

Bikes: 1982 Trek 720 - 1985 Trek 620 - 1984 Trek 620 - 1980 Trek 510 - Other luminaries past and present

Originally Posted by Kilroy1988
RiddleOfSteel Very well put! I personally read Tolkien and Kipling and watch birds and do landscape painting and write poetry and carve leather things, and all sorts of innocuous stuff, as you would put it... And indeed, I am quite attracted to that aspect of Rivendell bicycles. If I had to choose the sort of bicycle I'd want to take for a long ride through a beautiful landscape, it would probably function and look much like a Rivendell - maybe it would be a Rivendell. I'd want to be sitting mostly upright with my eyes on the scenery, relaxed and with a smile on my face and no worries about how far I'd gone or when I'd be where. I wouldn't even want to have to think about the bicycle much.

But I also love military vehicles and hot rods and flashy logos and am always trying to ride or run a bit further or faster, and that makes me admire bicycles just like the ones you build up! Riding a bicycle that can help give me an edge over myself yesterday only means I'll be able to push along that much more.

Thankfully, there's room for both worlds in most stables, even when they are as small as mine!

-Gregory
Thank you! And for others reading, I fully acknowledge humans as multi-faceted. We can like \m/ metal and Mozart. I like plenty of serious stuff of course, but the innocuous or whimsical can be so refreshing. We do not a world full of Riddles, trust me. If, one day, I can no longer ride the drop bars of my Paramount, I will lament the setting of that sun while smiling at the rising of another: swept back bars with mounted shifters. The body is happy; and being able to see literally everything around me with ease, the mind and spirit are happy as well.
Old 05-22-20, 10:29 PM
52telecaster
ambulatory senior

Bikes: Austro Daimler modified by Gugie! Raleigh Professional and lots of other bikes.

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1953 Post(s)
Liked 3,634 Times in 1,671 Posts
Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel
I smiled the entire 3.7 mile test ride.
this is why i started riding porteur/northroad style bars again. Joy is addictive. I dont have a riv but old steel bikes work just fine with upright bars.

Nicely put.
Old 05-22-20, 10:32 PM
bargo68 
Dedicated Detritus Dodger

Bikes: Some mighty fine ones at that!

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Liked 603 Times in 247 Posts
I don't think I'd ever buy a Rivendell. Too spendy. But I believe at the end of the day, Grant Petersen more than anything else would just like to see many more people out there riding a bicycle. Made by his company or not. I'm down with that.
One thing that seems darkly humorous to me was that for a while there on his personal 'blahg' on the Rivendell site he would lament the lack of diversity in cycling and how difficult it was to hire a diverse crew at Rivendell.
Dude- you named your company after the homeland of racially homogenous elves! Like, super duper WHITE ELVES!
Either that or he's a big Rush fan...
Old 05-22-20, 10:57 PM
RiddleOfSteel
Master Parts Rearranger

Originally Posted by 52telecaster
this is why i started riding porteur/northroad style bars again. Joy is addictive. I dont have a riv but old steel bikes work just fine with upright bars.

Nicely put.
Thank you! I had an old yet still nice Brooks B15 saddle on it, and my body's position was essentially fully erect. I was sitting on a saddle yet it felt like walking. Not hunched over on myself, knees not battling leg muscles and femur-to-torso angles. Saddle felt like I was sitting on a car seat or couch, to the point that I thought "I need a seatbelt." It was really cool. I need to build another.
Likes For RiddleOfSteel:
Old 05-22-20, 11:08 PM
52telecaster
ambulatory senior

Bikes: Austro Daimler modified by Gugie! Raleigh Professional and lots of other bikes.

Originally Posted by RiddleOfSteel
Thank you! I had an old yet still nice Brooks B15 saddle on it, and my body's position was essentially fully erect. I was sitting on a saddle yet it felt like walking. Not hunched over on myself, knees not battling leg muscles and femur-to-torso angles. Saddle felt like I was sitting on a car seat or couch, to the point that I thought "I need a seatbelt." It was really cool. I need to build another.
im told i knock down too much wind but when I'm touring with a tailwind I'm a sail!

Plus this lady will ride one with me.
Likes For 52telecaster:
Old 05-23-20, 12:05 AM
Darth Lefty 
Disco Infiltrator

Bikes: Stormchaser, Paramount, Tilt, Samba tandem

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 3126 Post(s)
Liked 2,102 Times in 1,366 Posts
When I crushed on bikes as a hobby about seven or eight years ago I found GP and Rivendell's iconoclasm very appealing. I fell off the wagon into the mainstream* thanks to riding enough to see that my own preferences were... normal. So the photos don't appeal to me, anymore, but I absolutely get the message and see the target.

* that's a terrible mixed metaphor, I really enjoyed it
Genesis 49:16-17
Likes For Darth Lefty:
Old 05-23-20, 06:09 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3638 Post(s)
Liked 5,316 Times in 2,701 Posts
Walk of Shame

It's just wrong to feature a pic of someone pushing a bike up a hill....
Old 05-23-20, 06:40 AM
52telecaster
ambulatory senior

Originally Posted by shelbyfv
i certainly have done it, with a fully loaded touring bike in a state park. Its no fun and makes you reconsider your gearing.
Likes For 52telecaster:
Old 05-23-20, 06:55 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3638 Post(s)
Liked 5,316 Times in 2,701 Posts
As have I, w/o the excuse of a fully loaded bike!
Likes For shelbyfv:
Old 05-23-20, 07:46 AM
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: https://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked 4,350 Times in 2,075 Posts
Originally Posted by shelbyfv
Is it right to market a false reality?

-Kurt

Likes For cudak888:
Old 05-23-20, 08:59 AM
TenGrainBread 

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
Liked 649 Times in 336 Posts
Originally Posted by sheddle
always wished he had carried on that tradition rather than his gallic-flavored ornate look.
I think Rivendell's lugs are much more derivative of fancy British lugs than French. Much closer to the over-the-top Hetchins style than anything else. French lugs were always less ornate and a little more elegant.
Likes For TenGrainBread:
Old 05-23-20, 09:14 AM
ScottRyder 
Photographer

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked 98 Times in 53 Posts
Strictly looking at their feed as a photographer, I didn't find it to be very evocative or visually pleasing. But that's hard when your imagery is coming from many different sources and styles. Perhaps just a better curator of the site is needed.

I'd love to be let lose with my cameras and a few of their bikes!

Scott

IG @scottryder.surf.cycle
IG @scottryder.fine.art

Likes For ScottRyder:
Old 05-23-20, 09:19 AM
ascherer 

Bikes: 1987 Mercian Pro, 1985 Shogun 500, early '70s Falcon San Remo, 1972 Peugeot PX-10, 1972 Schwinn Paramount P13-9, 1971 Raleigh International, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1970 Raleigh Professional Mk1

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
Liked 2,841 Times in 963 Posts
Originally Posted by tricky
You're wrong! ~ everyone on this thread.!
Zowie! Lotsa energy around marketing!

Originally Posted by non-fixie
Outside the box? It all depends on the box you live in.
I like what I like, you like what you like and it's perfect that way. I'm not right, I'm just me. I have bikes where I bend over, go fast and can't mount bags or racks. Love that. I have bikes where I sit up (North Roads, so comfortable) and schlep 5 bags of groceries. Love that. I don't presume the world cares what I think about Riv or Grant, I intersect with the polarizing Petersen inasmuch as I enjoy riding bikes with high-quality frames, stylish lugs and quality components that provide a performance level and an aesthetic I enjoy.

Likes For ascherer:
Old 05-23-20, 09:37 AM
Chr0m0ly 

Bikes: '84 Miyata 610 ‘91 Cannondale ST600,'83 Trek 720 ‘84 Trek 520, 620, ‘91 Miyata 1000LT, '79 Trek 514, '78 Trek 706, '73 Raleigh Int. frame.

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Liked 364 Times in 218 Posts
Originally Posted by HTupolev

Goes right in line with the geo.

Using super-long chainstays on a bike made for unpaved riding is a dangerous game. It makes some amount of sense if you're going for a beach cruiser fit, because the center-of-mass gets pushed way back. But what happens when the road turns steep skyward? If you keep the weight back, you'll have to muscle up with your torso just to stay on the saddle, and you'll excessively unweight the front wheel; handling will get nervous, and you might start doing unintentional wheelies. If you pull the weight forward (which in a beach-cruiser fit would require getting out of the saddle and not just sitting forward on the saddle), the rear wheel ends up way behind the center of mass, and it's hard to keep it planted and keep traction on your power transfer.

This is a big part of why almost everybody who designs bikes for unpaved use keeps the chainstays pretty short... not much longer than on traditional road bikes, oftentimes even if that means compromising a bit on q-factor.

waaait a minute...
long chain stays move the center of mass forward, not backward. The shorter the chainstays are, the more you unweight the front wheel, and have to muscle forward to prevent wheelies. That’s why hill-climb motorbike and drag bikes have extended swing arms.

The problem is that the longer the chainstays and the more forward biased the weight gets, you lose traction of the rear wheel. You end up spinning tire going uphill. That’s why Mt bikes have shorter chainstays, to keep the riders weight over the rear wheel improving traction, but risking unweighting the front tire, and unintentional wheelies.

And Q-factor is the width between peddles, it’s affected by chain stays being placed further apart, but not by how long they are. In fact a longer chain stay let’s you put the wide tire further away from the BB, and can improve the Q factor making it narrower.

I mean.... ...right?

that’s a hill climb bike, plenty of rear wheel slip, but no wheelies, forward weight bias, with plenty of weight over the front wheel.

Last edited by Chr0m0ly; 05-23-20 at 09:53 AM.
Likes For Chr0m0ly:

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.