Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Big Zwift Update

Old 05-10-22, 01:27 PM
gthomson

Bikes: 2013 Cannondale Caad 8, 2010 Opus Fidelio, 1985 Peugeot UO14, 1999 Peugeot Dune, Sakai Select, L'Avantage, 1971 Gitane Apache Standard, 1999 Specialized Hard Rock

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked 469 Times in 299 Posts
LOL i can echo that sentiment when opening up Zwift and seeing NYC and Richmond. I be like, nooooooo! The others i can tolerate (Paris was fun like once, during the 2020 TDF) but never again. When I'm really unimpressed with the proposed routes I just go to Watopia.
Likes For gthomson:
Old 05-18-22, 07:33 AM
himespau 

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4196 Post(s)
Liked 2,911 Times in 1,780 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger
forgot yorkshire. only thing good about that is that short 22% climb on the west side. my trainer only goes to 20 though. there is a 27% that i ride IRL though. short too, thankfully.
Oddly, I like racing Yorkshire (though at 105 kg, I'm not good at it). For free rides, I'm pretty much only in Watopia or Makuri - though if I were to find myself with a day to kill and a whole lot of ambition, I still have the really long London routes to finish in addition to the really long Watopia routes.