Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Tubolito X-City TPU Tunes

Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Tubolito X-City TPU Tunes

Old 09-15-22, 02:48 PM
raqball

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 121 Posts
No Longer For Sale: Tubolito X-City TPU Tubes

No longer for sale.

Lack of interest so I'll send them back to the mothership for a full refund.

For sale are 4ea brand new Tubolito X-City TPU tubes. The tubes are size 30-50mm and have a 42mm Presta Valve.

I mistakenly ordered these but the valve stem is not long enough to fit in my carbon 35mm deep wheels. I was not paying attention when I ordered and got the wrong stem size. I've since ordered the Gravel version (basically same tube) but in 60mm presta valve.

The X-City tubes retail for $30 ea. I paid $135 total for the 4 tubes, patch kit and shipping direct from Tubolito.

More info on them here:

https://www.tubolito.com/product/x-tubo-city-tour/

I can return these but I'd have to mail them back overseas so I figured I'd offer someone here a good deal on all 4. If I don;t get any interest in a few days I'll close this and just mail them back to the mothership.

These are the X-Version so they come with a one year replacement warranty through Tubolito. Make sure you register the tubes as soon as you get them from me on their website. Then if you get a puncture you simply fill out a claim form and they give you a code to use in their store for a new re[placement tube with free shipping.

I'll also include a Tubolito patch kit that's new in box and the purchase receipt from Tubolito.

$80 + $10 shipping takes all 4 plus the patch kit. PayPal friends and family payment and shipping only within the USA. Local pick up in the Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA area.

PM me for additional information or to purchase.

Thanks

Last edited by raqball; 09-16-22 at 09:34 PM. Reason: No longer for sale
Old 09-16-22, 09:36 PM
raqball

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 121 Posts
No longer for sale.

Lack of interest so I'll send them back to the mothership for a full refund.

Moderators feel free to close this and thanks for the server space.