Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Mountain Biking
Reload this Page >

e*thirteen TRS+ cassette with AXS

Search
Notices
Mountain Biking Mountain biking is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. Check out this forum to discuss the latest tips, tricks, gear and equipment in the world of mountain biking.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-21, 08:50 PM
davei1980
Very Slow Rider

Bikes: Jones Plus LWB, 1983 Centurion Japanese CrMo bike

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Liked 132 Times in 101 Posts

Is anyone using a GX AXS derailleur with a TRS+ 9-50t cassette? e*thirteen warns against it but wasn’t sure if there’s a practical reason or just trying to coral more people into buying their more expensive Helix cassettes
Old 11-06-21, 08:46 PM
Sorcerer

Location: '16 StumpJ, Salsa Mukluk, Soulcycles SS, Dean Colonel HT, BMC FourstrokeTrail, Dean Torres CX, Santana Visa Tandem, Trek T2000 Tandem, Cupertino MTB Tandem, FreeAgent26"Xtracycle, Dirt Drop Dingle, Jamis Dragon Dingle, Airborne Skyhag SS, SSDean Cols
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 116 Times in 61 Posts
Really interested in an answer as well.
well.

In our household we have a bunch of 11 speed bikes now, and they all will need drivetrain replacements/upgrades again and again.

We've got some 46 and 50t cassettes.

I've been on the verge of buying eThirteen 9-46 for one of my mountain bikes for a while now. But too late, I bought an XD Sunrace instead.

However, we have a bunch of other eThirteen parts on our bikes and have nothing but praise for them. I think they are worth it.