Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Elite Justo

Old 06-01-23, 11:25 AM
Tipmart

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Elite Justo

WE have an Elite Justo bike trainer hooked up in our garage. I was the main user but recently I've hooked it up for my sons bike so we went from an 11 speed to a 10 speed cassette. I unplugged the trainer to put the new cassette on and then mounted his bike onto the trainer and turned it back on again. I'm now getting a solid red light and a flashing blue and green light. The pedals are literally impossible for either of us to turn no matter what gear it is in. Anyone have any idea where the problem could be?

Thank you
Old 06-01-23, 05:44 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Liked 1,179 Times in 686 Posts
you mean this?

https://www.trisports.com/product/el...hoCs2IQAvD_BwE

can you move the flywheel by hand with the bike unmounted? i really don't see how changing the cassette can cause this. i assume that the shifter on your bike matches the cassette you installed.
Old 06-01-23, 05:44 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Liked 1,179 Times in 686 Posts
and thanks for the post. its been quiet here for some time.
Old 06-02-23, 10:11 AM
Tipmart

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by spelger
you mean this?

https://www.trisports.com/product/el...hoCs2IQAvD_BwE

can you move the flywheel by hand with the bike unmounted? i really don't see how changing the cassette can cause this. i assume that the shifter on your bike matches the cassette you installed.

yes, that's the one. We can move the flywheel but it's hard to do. I took the casing off and looked at the motor going up and down. I don't think it's functioning properly. We tried it again this morning and my son basically cannot turn the pedals, even in the easiest gear and even when it's linked up to Zwift. He had being going it perfectly for months

Elite have been next to useless and have never responded to any query I've sent them whether it's to customer service, Facebook, Instagram or anything. I'm dumping it back to them and I'll just buy him the Zwift machine for his own use. I'll try out some other machines for myself. Very disappointed in the machine and Elite