Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets
Reload this Page >

Magene L508 rear radar light

Search
Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-23, 02:37 AM
tFUnK

Bikes: Too many bikes, too little time to ride

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 318 Posts

I'm using it with a Magene C406 Pro head unit. How do I get it to stop beeping? I turned off functional prompts on the Magene app and on the Magene head unit, but neither disables the beeps triggered by the radar. I think at one point when I first got the devices I was able to silence the beeping via the app but now it doesn't do anything when I turn off functional prompts.

Edit: there's a setting that can be accessed via the head unit, to change the volume of the beeps (loud, normal, mute, close). No idea what the "close" option does. This setting needs to be set before starting an activity recording, and cannot be changed during an activity recording.

Last edited by tFUnK; 06-12-23 at 12:57 AM.