Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Miche Supertype launched

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Miche Supertype launched

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-23, 10:41 AM
ned wills

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Miche Supertype launched

Hi, anyone know when the Miche Supertype seatpost was first made. I have one and wondered if it is Eroica legal.
Old 03-21-23, 02:09 PM
Barry2 
LR÷P=HR

Bikes: 1981 Holdsworth Special, 1993 C-dale MT3000 & 1996 F700CAD3, 2018 Cervelo R3 & 2022 R5, JustGo Runt, Ridley Oval, Kickr Bike 8-)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
Liked 1,201 Times in 692 Posts
Velobase.com might be of help

Barry
Old 03-21-23, 04:18 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4347 Post(s)
Liked 3,983 Times in 2,661 Posts
I am thinking it is more modern but I would check with the Eroica organizers. I would say if you enjoy the seatpost install it and ride it if you need to swap it for Eroica. Find a vintage post that is the same setback and everything and just swap it over for that one ride per year (or however many Eroica rides you are doing).