Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Do You Ever Feel Sexy

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Do You Ever Feel Sexy

Old 06-28-22, 07:41 AM
Mojo31
-------

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9530 Post(s)
Liked 6,272 Times in 3,459 Posts
Originally Posted by bruce19
If I understand your scenario correctly, I have my answer. As a college QB and SS I have lived in that space where time is suspended. Everything happens in slow motion and only the moment exists. In that space you experience that moment with senses that are beyond anything you have known before. The only way you can know this is to have had the experience. I wouldn't have thought of it as "sexy" because I have no sense of self. It's as if I am the moment. There is no distinction.
Originally Posted by seypat
Seriously, it's a 3rd person/out of body experience. You're looking down from above as it's playing out. Similar to playing a video game or watching a sporting event on TV with the different camera angles.
So, you were both abducted by aliens also.
Likes For Mojo31:
Old 06-28-22, 06:15 PM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18320 Post(s)
Liked 15,299 Times in 7,231 Posts
Old 06-29-22, 02:43 AM
Ghazmh

Bikes: 2022 Salsa Beargrease, 2020 Seven Evergreen, 2019 Honey Allroads Ti, 2018 Seven Redsky XX, 2017 Trek Boon 7, 2014 Trek 520

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
Liked 903 Times in 486 Posts
Yes. All the time when I put on my roadie uniform, especially when it’s my Sunday best Rapha or Velocio. That is until I look in the mirror.