Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

Bianchi Forza

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-23, 12:38 AM
Melbel
missmeltou

Bikes: Bianchi Forza

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bianchi Forza

My dad has a Bianchi Forza bike that was given to him. I can’t seem to find anything about the Forza model and there is no serial number that I can see on the bike. I need some help. I can’t post pictures because I have to make or respond to 10 post.
Old 01-19-23, 11:12 AM
TugaDude

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked 612 Times in 447 Posts
Originally Posted by Melbel
My dad has a Bianchi Forza bike that was given to him. I can’t seem to find anything about the Forza model and there is no serial number that I can see on the bike. I need some help. I can’t post pictures because I have to make or respond to 10 post.
You can "bypass" the 10 post requirement by posting pictures to your gallery and we can access them there.

As far as finding information there is much out there is you know how to search.
Old 01-19-23, 11:14 AM
TugaDude

Here's some info from the 1992 catalog:

Here's 1991:

Old 01-19-23, 11:50 AM
Melbel
missmeltou

Bikes: Bianchi Forza

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you, I had recently emailed Bianchi and submitted a form asking well they got back to me and sent me a catalogue links for past models and the forza was not on any. So I emailed back and he sent me another link and it was in the issue you attached as well. How would I find out the value. Even the one that’s pictured. Just curious how much it sold for brand new
Old 01-19-23, 12:59 PM
TugaDude

I believe the 1992 Bianchi Forza was MSRP $499.99. I found that mentioned in another thread here on the forum.

Current value depends on several factors including the local market (some are notorious for higher prices) the size of the frame and the condition. Some frame sizes, mainly the small and large extremes can limit value due to demand. And the condition obviously will either enhance or harm your potential sales price.

Did the bike resemble either of the two that I showed?