Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Recumbent > Recumbent Bike and Trike Marketplace
Reload this Page >

2007 RANS Fusion "crank forward" bike for SALE

Search
Notices
Recumbent Bike and Trike Marketplace A New Feature here at Bike Forums. This will make it easier to fnd and sell your 'bents!

2007 RANS Fusion "crank forward" bike for SALE

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-21, 09:00 AM
bjjoondo 

Bikes: 2011 ICE Sprint Special Edition

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 101 Times in 66 Posts
SOLD!!2007 RANS Fusion "crank forward" bike for SALE

SOLD! I'm selling my RANS Fusion "crank forward" bike, Over all condition is "very good", updated from the original 18 speed with 6 speed freewheel to a 24 speed with a 8 speed 11x34 freewheel. SunTour rear derailleur and Shimano Sora front deraileur, SunTour "friction type" thumb shifters, rear rack, bell, full Alum. fenders and upgraded 22/32/44 triple chain wheel with 170 mm crank arms. I've upgraded to the "Comfort Seat" (Cloud 9 cruise seat with RANS mounting plate) also have the original RANS seat and mounting bracket. MTB "grippy platform pedals". With having reactive arthritis and a elongated tail bone the "crank forward" seating position just isn't comfortable for "ME", others really like it. 26 in. wheels with good tires and Orange sealant flat reducer. V-bars V-brakes with "disc brake" compatible front wheel. Asking $750 would really prefer CASH and local pick up in Colorado Springs, CO. If you want it shipped it will be at YOUR expense, loca RANS dealer is Angletech www.cycledifferent.com . You can talk to them about packing a shipping, I will deliver the bike to the shop for free. I can do Pay Pal but I'd rather not have to mess with it, it's a PIA for ME! Thanks, any questions, e-mail bjandjoondo@gmail.com and we will talk, again thanks.

Last edited by bjjoondo; 01-21-22 at 10:09 PM. Reason: This Bike has been SOLD