Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Touring
Reload this Page >

New bike day

Search
Notices
Touring Have a dream to ride a bike across your state, across the country, or around the world? Self-contained or fully supported? Trade ideas, adventures, and more in our bicycle touring forum.

New bike day

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-22, 09:49 PM
Imaginos

Bikes: 1994 Raleigh MT200,,2022 Marin Four Corners ,1994 Cannondale T700,2019 Trek Domane SL7

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked 268 Times in 77 Posts
New bike day

I got a new bike-in-a-box. 2022 Marin Four Corners.I like the grip of the brifters and the narrower bars as opposed to the flatbar i’ve been riding. I like the geometry and the general feel of the bike better than the Windsor as well.My first impression after one 13 mile ride is all positive.The next photos I post of it,it will be loaded for camping,hopefully later this week.

First ride

Nice profile
Likes For Imaginos:
Old 10-05-22, 12:55 PM
stardognine
Partially Sane.

Bikes: Soma Saga, pre-disc

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
Liked 643 Times in 468 Posts
Looks pretty decent, and has those fancy new disc brakes.😁😉 I like that it has an uncut steerer, which gives ya lots more height, for the handlebars. 👍 That was a major consideration, when I bought my Soma Saga (used).

Looking forward to a ride report. 🙂
Likes For stardognine: