Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

NEVER USED Custom 2017 Marin Pine Mountain Hard Tail Upright Riding Poistion!

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-22, 06:04 PM
Big Dave Crowe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Hi Fellas. Im selling 4 bikes (see my other posts) I purchased in 2017 from hardly (a few hours of riding) to never riden. My back issues progressed and ill be getting a recumbent bike in the future.

Last of the Large Marin Hardtails Double Butted CrMo, 27.5+ Wheels, Boost 141x9mm Open Dropouts! This is a 1x10 that effortlessly climbs. Only tested in parking lots, brand new!

​​​​​
Comes with custom extra large $180.00 Pedaling Innovations Catalyst Pedals for extra comfort and more power.

Installed is $140.00 Box Alloy Taper BMX style handlebar that allows the rider an upright seating position while using the stock stem! You can always switch handlebars to fit your perfered riding stance.

Schwalbe G One Gravel Tires works great on all surfaces!
Price - The bike has only had parking lot test drives and is new. Has always been kept indoors (not garaged!) Cost over 1100.00. Selling for $900.00 out the door. All components are top notch and you will not find and upright cruiser set up like this that looks like a BMX Mountain Bike Hybrid. A handle bar switch will take it back to stock. Here are the pics: