Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Training & Nutrition
Reload this Page >

Rapid weight loss: Health concerns?

Search
Notices
Training & Nutrition Learn how to develop a training schedule that's good for you. What should you eat and drink on your ride? Learn everything you need to know about training and nutrition here.

Rapid weight loss: Health concerns?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-22, 05:43 PM
DaveLeeNC

Bikes: 2020 Trek Emonda SL6, 90's Vintage EL-OS Steel Bianchi with 2014 Campy Chorus Upgrade

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked 162 Times in 110 Posts
Originally Posted by Wyoguy
Here is a follow up of my diet.

:SNIP. I have still lost about 2 lbs in the following week even with a number of cheat meals thrown in. Other than the one day, I have felt good during the whole diet. In about 20 days, I have changed a lot.

I lost 2 inches on my waist
:SNIP.
Re: The Bold Part

I just gotta see the before and after pics on that one. 40 inch waist to 20 inch maybe?

Oops - looks like an edit was made (I'll swear it said half at one point). Regardless the paragraph below still stands.

Snarky remarks aside ... congratulations. While losing the weight is only half the battle (keeping it off being the other half), half of that kind of battle is still a big deal. Good luck down the road.

dave

Last edited by DaveLeeNC; 02-05-22 at 05:47 PM.