Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello from Collingwood, Ontario

Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Old 11-24-20, 11:48 AM
bbsupersport

Bikes: 2005 Litespeed Firenze, 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Rocky Mountain Whistler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had a road bike in almost 35 years, but bought one last week. It's a Litespeed Tuscany, 2001 I think? The seller had it listed as a 2004/2005, but after looking at Litespeed's old catalogs and online submissions, I believe it's a 2001. I managed to get two rides in before we got snow and now going to set it up on a trainer in the basement for the winter so I'm ready for spring.
I retired two years ago and moved in 2019 to a place that's more bike-friendly. This summer I registered for the Great Cycle Challenge and rode almost 900 kms, I really enjoyed riding, so it led me to getting the road bike and to this forum.

Cheers!
Old 11-24-20, 11:53 PM
rsbob 
Grupetto Bob

Bikes: Bikey McBike Face

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2565 Post(s)
Liked 5,595 Times in 2,903 Posts
Quite the shame you only got two rides in before you had to hit the basement. Welcome

Old 11-25-20, 06:24 PM
bbsupersport

Bikes: 2005 Litespeed Firenze, 2001 Litespeed Tuscany, 2018 Rocky Mountain Whistler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by rsbob
Quite the shame you only got two rides in before you had to hit the basement. Welcome
Thanks for the welcome. Yes, bad timing, but also fortunate that I was able to get those rides in on a Nov. 13th and 20th. This time last year we had over a foot of snow!