Old 08-27-22, 07:21 AM
TakingMyTime

Bikes: Canyon Endurace

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
Liked 922 Times in 539 Posts
SART North of Green River

Once it starts to cool down (Yeah, I know not soon) I'd like to explore the SART North of Green River. That's about as far as I've ventured so far. Is it open now from the beach all the way to Corona?
Old 08-29-22, 08:53 AM
oris
I like speed

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix Hi Mod, Specialized Allez Sprint, Bottecchia Emme 4 SL

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 121 Times in 61 Posts
SART isn't fully connected from Green River to Jurupa Valley yet, if that's what you're referring to. The other section of SART starts in Jurupa Valley and ends in San Bernardino.

You can do a gravel ride along the river bed itself I'm told; there was a local rider that had mentioned it to me.
Old 08-29-22, 10:01 AM
skidder
Pennylane Splitter

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1784 Post(s)
Liked 1,437 Times in 987 Posts
There is a way to get between the OC and the IE sides, you just have to wind your way through the Corona/Norco area on city streets to do it. Someone did post a route they use (written and a google map), you should still be able to search for it. I've got to try finding a good route through that area, too.
Likes For skidder:
Old 09-08-22, 02:41 AM
bikeme

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 31 Posts
Once I'm into Corona from OC via Green River, I take a left onto Palisades, then a left onto Serfas Club. Go north on SC, it becomes Auto Center Drive then becomes Railroad St. Railroad runs east to the Circle (Grand Ave) or you can turn left at N. Lincoln or further east to a left at Main which becomes Hamner to head north.