Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

bicycle related tattoos

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

bicycle related tattoos

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-21, 06:42 AM
BillyD
Administrator

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene '04; Bridgestone RB-1 '92

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11952 Post(s)
Liked 6,603 Times in 3,467 Posts
HEY! We're talking about differences of opinion here, that's all. But the name-calling and insults need to cease immediately.
Old 06-25-21, 06:59 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10947 Post(s)
Liked 7,473 Times in 4,181 Posts
Originally Posted by ColonelSanders
Do you own a Gorilla Monsoon?
Ha! I do not, but it would be fitting.
Old 06-25-21, 07:24 AM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10947 Post(s)
Liked 7,473 Times in 4,181 Posts
Originally Posted by Lazyass
Every human has their individual opinions and I have mine. No lecturing will change it.
Its a message board which exists for comments and opinions to be shared. Many opinions are both formed and changed through discussion. If you choose to not change yours, cool, but others seeing subject comments may form or change theirs.

Ill rephrase since my prior gif was deleted even though I didnt think it was insulting or name calling- it was a gif showing cringe since thats how I reacted to your comments.
Neither gender exists to please the other, and how someone chooses to present themselves to society is for them to decide. By all means find tattoos ugly and overused ...
Based on your view and response, I an confident my comment wont change your mind, but I do hope it furthers the thread's discussion.

Last edited by BillyD; 06-25-21 at 07:30 AM.
Old 06-25-21, 07:28 AM
BillyD
Administrator

Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Its a message board which exists for comments and opinions to be shared. Many opinions are both formed and changed through discussion. If you choose to not change yours, cool, but others seeing subject comments may form or change theirs.

Ill rephrase since my prior gif was deleted even though I didnt think it was insulting or name calling- it was a gif showing cringe since thats how I reacted to your comments.
Neither gender exists to please the other, and how someone chooses to present themselves to society is for them to decide. By all means find tattoos ugly and overused, but ...
Based on your view and response, I an confident my comment wont change your mind, but I do hope it furthers the thread's discussion.
No, sorry. It’s well know that opinions differ, that’s what makes forums successful. Partially. The topic is tattoos, debating the value of differing opinions is off topic.

And, no insults.
Old 06-25-21, 07:56 AM
BillyD
Administrator

Originally Posted by ridelikeaturtle
When someone . . .
Off topic. The topic is tattoos.

People open this thread to talk about cycling tattoos. If you want to discuss something else PM me or open your own thread, but it needs to be cycling related.

Last edited by BillyD; 06-25-21 at 08:06 AM.
Likes For BillyD: