Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Singlespeed & Fixed Gear
Reload this Page >

Found a NOS 2007 Felt TK2

Notices
Singlespeed & Fixed Gear "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!"-- Henri Desgrange (31 January 1865 - 16 August 1940)

Old 08-13-21, 05:44 PM
Russ Roth

Bikes: 2010 Carrera Volans, 2015 C-Dale Trail 2sl, 2017 Raleigh Rush Hour, 2017 Blue Proseccio, 1992 Giant Perigee, 80s Gitane Rallye Tandem

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
Liked 999 Times in 710 Posts

Stopping through the old stomping grounds while riding through Rochester on the Erie Canal and discovered this.

the seat and post aren't original but everything else is and never seen anything other than a test drive after assembly. Saddle looks comfortable so I'll see how that goes. Might swap the Sugino crank for the Stonglight 2 piece crank I bought a couple months ago, not certain which is better but the stronglight is prettier and I have a bunch of 130bcd chainrings that fit the stronglight while I have no 144bcd and the crank has the wrong gear. Will also toss on my low mileage Conti 5000s tires which should be stickier and lighter and will take it out to TTown on the 21st so see how it is. Planned on riding the 28th as well but NY is doing their Junior state track race that week so I signed my daughter up for that instead. Can't wait to try it.
Likes For Russ Roth: