Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello from North Carolina

Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Old 09-13-21, 01:47 PM
JCGarrison

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi - my name is Chris. I have been riding bikes since I was a kid, including a stint as a paperboy for a couple of years. Lately I have been sort of slow riding 40-55 miles on the Neuse River Greenway between Clayton and Wake Forest NC with my wife and a new Jamis gravel bike. But I joined the forum because I hope I can get some ideas for fixing my old Schwinn Deluxe Hornet, at least that is what I think it is. Maybe I can get the decal cleaned up enough to be certain.

See you all around.
Old 09-15-21, 10:32 AM
xiaoman1 

Bikes: A few too many

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1359 Post(s)
Liked 2,173 Times in 1,178 Posts
Originally Posted by JCGarrison
Hi - my name is Chris. I have been riding bikes since I was a kid, including a stint as a paperboy for a couple of years. Lately I have been sort of slow riding 40-55 miles on the Neuse River Greenway between Clayton and Wake Forest NC with my wife and a new Jamis gravel bike. But I joined the forum because I hope I can get some ideas for fixing my old Schwinn Deluxe Hornet, at least that is what I think it is. Maybe I can get the decal cleaned up enough to be certain.

See you all around.
JC Garrison, Welcome to BF, glad to see that you are planning a resto on your Schwinn, there are many Schwinn fanatics on this forum that are willing and able to offer advice. Again a warm welcome!
Best, Ben

Voice recognition may sometimes create odd spelling and grammatical errors