Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Pivot bikes

Old 03-23-23, 04:46 PM
Tomm Willians

Bikes: Subject to change at any given moment but currently is...... Colnago Mapei, Colnago C40, Wilier Triestina Carbon, Wilier Triestina Ramato, Follis 472, Peugeot PX60, Razesa, Orbea Terra, Soma Pescadero and 1/2 owner of a Santana tandem.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
Liked 775 Times in 261 Posts
Pivot bikes

Any users/owners of these bikes ? Made in Australia from I can gather, not much info to be found but all seems positive. Our LBS is going to be carrying them soon and seem impressed.
Old 03-23-23, 05:35 PM
Malemute_Kid

Bikes: Gary Fisher Wingra, Redline Monocog 29er, Specialized Sequoia Elite, Pivot 429 Trail, Salsa Mukluk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I have a Pivot Cycles Trail 429 mountain bike, that i am extremely happy with. As far as i know they are not made in Austrila.
Old 03-23-23, 05:47 PM
Tomm Willians

Bikes: Subject to change at any given moment but currently is...... Colnago Mapei, Colnago C40, Wilier Triestina Carbon, Wilier Triestina Ramato, Follis 472, Peugeot PX60, Razesa, Orbea Terra, Soma Pescadero and 1/2 owner of a Santana tandem.

Originally Posted by Malemute_Kid
I have a Pivot Cycles Trail 429 mountain bike, that i am extremely happy with. As far as i know they are not made in Austrila.

Ahhh….. appears to be In Arizona
Old 03-23-23, 06:14 PM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 8191 Post(s)
Liked 8,849 Times in 4,396 Posts
A friend had a Pivot mtb and loves it and they get good reviews. But the best news is they have demo days where they bring out a fleet of bikes for people to test ride at popular riding areas. At least they do it in SoCal.
Old 03-23-23, 06:32 PM
Tomm Willians

Originally Posted by big john
A friend had a Pivot mtb and loves it and they get good reviews. But the best news is they have demo days where they bring out a fleet of bikes for people to test ride at popular riding areas. At least they do it in SoCal.
The LBS said they are scheduling exactly that type of event with Pivot and I’m looking forward to it.
Likes For Tomm Willians:
Old 03-23-23, 07:01 PM
big john

Quoted: 8191 Post(s)
Liked 8,849 Times in 4,396 Posts
Originally Posted by Tomm Willians
The LBS said they are scheduling exactly that type of event with Pivot and I’m looking forward to it.
Sounds like fun!
Old 03-24-23, 07:59 PM
Chandne

Bikes: 2022 Moots RCS, 2014 BMC SLR01 DA Mech, 2020 Santa Cruz Stigmata, Ibis Ripmo, Trek Top Fuel, Specialized Levo SL, Norco Bigfoot VLT

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked 181 Times in 117 Posts
Great mountain bikes. They were founded by the original founder of Titus bikes, after I think he was pushed out (and Titus evaporated soon after). They have a reputation of being very efficient climbing bikes.