Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Forum software changes....

Old 12-09-22, 04:51 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6100 Post(s)
Liked 4,732 Times in 3,262 Posts
Forum software changes....

Wow, changes happening as I write this!

Was in the mechanics sub-forum a moment ago and the went to the forum tools expecting the drop down window and was taken to the bottom of the page. Thought I must have clicked somewhere wrong and tried again. Still bottom of the page came up. Tried again, bottom of the page. And again and again. Finally dawned on me that the tools have been moved to the bottom of the page... duh.

Although I could go to another forum and still get the dropdown window.....

But maybe as I write this the forum will be fully refreshed. However I see other changes in process.

Did you get the Gallery fixed so it'll sort recents correctly and page properly?
Old 12-10-22, 09:32 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6100 Post(s)
Liked 4,732 Times in 3,262 Posts
Hmm, well today everything is back to it's old norm.

And I see nothing's been done to the gallery. Still doesn't page properly. Especially for recent photos. Nor is the member ID given for any. It seems like when you go to the Gallery that you don't get there as a logged on member and there is no facility to log on.

Last edited by Iride01; 12-10-22 at 09:36 AM.