Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Comment on ads

Old 12-26-22, 08:58 PM
albrt 

Bikes: 1964(?) Frejus Tour de France, 1967(?) Dawes Double Blue, 1979 Trek 710, 1982 Claud Butler Dalesman, 1983 Schwinn Paramount Elite, 2014 Brompton, maybe a couple more

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked 676 Times in 329 Posts
Comment on ads

I know most website admins hate hearing unsolicited comments on ads, but I'm posting this anyway. The popup ads that cover the pictures on this site are so unbelievably aggressive and persistent that I end up having a grudge against the advertiser. I will never buy any "Silk" product ever again. Just thought the advertisers might be interested to know.

I'm a paid member but I don't sign in every time I read a post.
Old 01-04-23, 08:09 AM
unterhausen
Randomhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3,686 Times in 2,509 Posts
I just click the "remember me" box when I log in and stay logged in. So I don't have to look at any ads.
It's generally a wise approach, ads are not good for lots of reasons, and you're paying not to see them.

Disclaimer: mods and admins are not involved in the advertising part of the site at all.