Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Wtb Rene Herse stem 60mm

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-22, 10:40 AM
ToniH. 

Bikes: 66' Rene Herse, 75' Alex Singer, 80' Routens Touring, custom Rivendell, Miyata 600GT

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Wtb Rene Herse stem 60mm

Hi,

Unfortunately I missed the oportunity to buy the new version of the classic stem from Rene Herse. If some one has one and would like to sell it to me, I would be grateful. My herse is missing the stem.

I wish they had a customer service where to ask if they are making new ones.

all the best
Toni
Old 09-30-22, 06:15 AM
Catnap 

Bikes: Zunow, 3Rensho, Look KG196

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Liked 466 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by ToniH.
Hi,

Unfortunately I missed the oportunity to buy the new version of the classic stem from Rene Herse. If some one has one and would like to sell it to me, I would be grateful. My herse is missing the stem.

I wish they had a customer service where to ask if they are making new ones.

all the best
Toni
hi Toni, I have one in 70mm. However it is not one of the recent threadless reproductions from Rene Herse. It’s a quill version reproduction from Japan. Not the Nitto repro, but rather a small batch commissioned by a collector. If you’re interested, let me know.
Old 09-30-22, 06:22 AM
The Golden Boy 
Extraordinary Magnitude

Bikes: 1978 Trek TX700; 1978/79 Trek 736; 1984 Specialized Stumpjumper Sport; 1984 Schwinn Voyageur SP; 1985 Trek 620; 1985 Trek 720; 1986 Trek 400 Elance; 1987 Schwinn High Sierra; 1990 Miyata 1000LT

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Quoted: 2608 Post(s)
Liked 1,699 Times in 935 Posts
I know I've talked to them- I guess it could have been when they were Compass- and I'm not a genius at finding phone numbers... but I don't see a phone number on the site anymore...

Commence to jigglin’ huh?!?!

"But hey, always love to hear from opinionated amateurs." -says some guy to Mr. Marshall.
Old 09-30-22, 09:11 PM
ToniH. 

Bikes: 66' Rene Herse, 75' Alex Singer, 80' Routens Touring, custom Rivendell, Miyata 600GT

Originally Posted by Catnap
hi Toni, I have one in 70mm. However it is not one of the recent threadless reproductions from Rene Herse. It’s a quill version reproduction from Japan. Not the Nitto repro, but rather a small batch commissioned by a collector. If you’re interested, let me know.
I’ll send you a pm!
Old 10-03-22, 12:46 AM
ToniH. 

I managed to contact them and the new batch is coming at some point.