Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

My Di2 is Broken!

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

My Di2 is Broken!

Old 08-21-21, 06:02 PM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6063 Post(s)
Liked 4,694 Times in 3,238 Posts
Originally Posted by RiceAWay
You're probably right but snide remarks doesn't help the guy with problems.

He pretty obviously has a missing wire. Every unit in a Di2 is intelligent and nothing works unless everything is attached. I would think that it is rear derailleur cable from the interior 4 way jack near the bottom bracket.
If it sounds snide, then you are reading it that way. Try to smile and read things in a light hearted manner.

Besides, I think the OP is big enough to get over any picking I might give them. <grin>
Old 10-20-21, 11:20 AM
babyboomer

Bikes: Holland Exogrid Jet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 21 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by RiceAWay
You're probably right but snide remarks doesn't help the guy with problems.

He pretty obviously has a missing wire. Every unit in a Di2 is intelligent and nothing works unless everything is attached. I would think that it is rear derailleur cable from the interior 4 way jack near the bottom bracket.
Not to worry, RiceAWay. I have already taken steps to ensure that IRide01 will be barred from participating in any of my future posts… JUST KIDDING! I realize that participating in forums like these comes with inherent risks. Not all contributors have been schooled in the social graces. Despite IRide01's rude demeanor, I resisted the urge to respond in kind. I've learned to separate the signal from the noise. Sometimes valuable information can come from the unlikeliest source.
Likes For babyboomer: