Search
Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Strava to Rouvy

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-22, 03:51 AM
ALLBOY

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Strava to Rouvy

I have a Derito X, a Rouvy subscription and a Strava subscription. I generally ride the different routes available on Rouvy but after looking through the Strave site which I have only recently acquired I see several routes that I would like to try. e.g. Indianapolis.I have been on the Rouvy site, enabled 'cloud' and set it to 'Auto'. How do I get the Strava rides on to Rouvy. Please.
Old 02-17-22, 06:59 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 3665 Post(s)
Liked 5,414 Times in 2,752 Posts
Welcome to BF! There is actually an entire section devoted to indoor "cycling." https://www.bikeforums.net/indoor-st...cycling-forum/ A mod can move this for you if you ask nicely.
Old 02-17-22, 10:53 AM
Ed Wiser

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked 130 Times in 79 Posts
Here is how to set up Strava with Rouvy.
Old 02-17-22, 11:55 AM
surak

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, Canyon Inflite AL SLX, Ibis Ripley AF, Priority Continuum Onyx, Santana Vision, Kent Dual-Drive Tandem

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 873 Post(s)
Liked 726 Times in 436 Posts
Rouvy will upload your rides to Strava. It doesn't work the other way around. If you want to virtually ride routes, I think you can import them as .gpx files from the Rouvy website. There won't be any video when you ride them, just route and elevation profile.
Old 02-20-22, 05:55 AM
PeteHski

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 4398 Post(s)
Liked 4,843 Times in 2,997 Posts
As above, you can't really do what you are asking for - at least not with video. Have you tried searching Rouvy routes for "Indianapolis"? You might be lucky to find some similar routes already in the Rouvy library. They may or may not have video. Personally I would not bother with Strava routes on Rouvy as there are hundreds of excellent routes on Rouvy. I stick to the AR video routes as they are generally the best quality. The user uploaded videos and routes are more of a mixed bag as you may expect.