Go Back  Bike Forums > Products and Services > Trifox Bike
Reload this Page >

Why I insist on riding so much!

Search
Notices
Trifox Bike Trifoxbike offers a wide array of bicycle products. With our own factory and trading department, we are able to create an outlet of considerable savings for our customers with unbeatable prices and high qualified products.

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-22, 05:52 AM
liv211

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

1. whenever I go cycling, to feel the comfort of that fresh breeze on my face.
The amount of exercise of cycling 3 km is the same as jogging 1 km. But jogging is less the thrill of riding, and knees, ankles
and other joints are prone to sports injuries, cycling is more the cool feeling of the breeze in your face, more comfortable than jogging!
Practice to the back, the quiet increase in physical strength and endurance.
Riding 10 kilometers a day, and lifting weights for an hour a day compared to the people, their physical strength and endurance must be more than a rider on a bike.

2. leg muscles are very well developed, old climbing several floors also does not leg pain back pain
15-20 km/h travel, can enhance the leg muscles developed, but also to eliminate excess subcutaneous fat, not because of excessive exercise caused by calf too thick. This is a significant advantage for female riders.

3. My heart and lungs are healthy
It can improve cardiorespiratory function, exercise lower limb muscle strength and enhance whole body endurance. Cycling has the same endurance exercise effect on internal organs as swimming and running.
Cycling not only benefits 3 pairs of joints and 26 pairs of muscles in the lower limbs, such as hip, knee and ankle, but also the muscles in the neck, back, arms, abdomen, waist, groin and buttocks. Joints and ligaments are also exercised accordingly.

4. Muscle exercise, cycling more speed
If you aspire to exercise riders, you need to get your heart rate to have 170bpm (about 28km/h or more) of travel speed or climb long hills to achieve the effect of muscle exercise.
However, night riders need to be aware that visibility is poor at night, so be sure to choose to ride in a road with street lighting and good roads.

5. Go cycling in a bad mood, you can always relieve your worries and boredom
Riding a bicycle, contact with outdoor life, enjoy the baptism of fresh nature. The brain will secrete endomorphins that can lift depression, making people feel happy, lifting mental depression, eliminating boredom in the body, and having a healthier quality of life.
Likes For liv211: