Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Opinions on Lezyne lights

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Opinions on Lezyne lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-22, 04:35 AM
swordfish2011

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 31 Times in 13 Posts
After one week of usage, I can confirm that this light is waterproof and it does not slip from the handlebar as other people stated in the reviews.
However, it seems that the runtime tends to be a little lower than the one indicated on the Lezyne website. This could also happen because of the colder temperatures in my area.
Likes For swordfish2011:
Old 11-18-22, 01:24 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 5223 Post(s)
Liked 3,579 Times in 2,341 Posts
Originally Posted by swordfish2011
After one week of usage, I can confirm that this light is waterproof and it does not slip from the handlebar as other people stated in the reviews.
However, it seems that the runtime tends to be a little lower than the one indicated on the Lezyne website. This could also happen because of the colder temperatures in my area.
did you get caught off-guard? I've had a single light die as I was riding in pitch darkness. less than fun
Old 11-24-22, 07:57 AM
swordfish2011

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 31 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
did you get caught off-guard? I've had a single light die as I was riding in pitch darkness. less than fun
Yes I did, but I was ready for the rain since I checked the weather before getting out
Likes For swordfish2011:
Old 11-24-22, 08:00 AM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 5223 Post(s)
Liked 3,579 Times in 2,341 Posts
Originally Posted by swordfish2011
Yes I did, but I was ready for the rain since I checked the weather before getting out
not actually what I was asking but good for you
Old 11-26-22, 05:38 AM
BMW1150

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Oldguyonoldbike
I have two Lezyne handlebar lights that I like very much. They last quite a while on a charge and I've never had any problems with the handlebar mount. The only thing I can compare them to is a similar Blackburn handlebar light. I prefer the Lezyne for both brightness and battery life.
You cannot let light sit unused. Otherwise it will not take a charge if battery is too low. I didn't use my battery all winter went to charge and it would not take. If you Google this you will see it is not uncommon. Co. did replace battery! Otherwise, light is great, no slippage issues.