Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

Casati Aliena 54cm, NEW $6500

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Casati Aliena 54cm, NEW $6500

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-23, 01:37 PM
dr_gonzo

Bikes: Hampsten, Sachs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Casati Aliena 54cm, NEW $6000

It pains me to do this but I'm selling my Casati Aliena.

Casati built this in fall 2022 and it has never been ridden or even been outside. It's brand new and one of the most incredible frames I've ever seen. The craftsmanship, details, and paintwork are second to none. The photos don't capture the depth and beauty of the paint. The white is a lustrous pearl, the California blue and red are equally gorgeous. It's a stunning bike and Ride Wrap vinyl protection was applied to the entire frame.

Everything is BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. I can provide original boxes and invoices for everything (will have to discuss additional shipping charges to send all boxes).

As built:
- Casati Aliena carbon frameset, ~54cm (full geo below in pics)
- Campagnolo Super Record 12sp (175.5 crank, 50/34)
- Prestacycle Uniblock Pro 12sp cassette, 11-32
- Deda Elementi Superleggero seatpost (27.2, no setback)
- Deda Elementi Superleggero RS Stem 100cm
- Deda Elementi Superleggero RS handlebars
- Campagnolo Bora WTO 33 clinchers
- Campagnolo Super Record 12sp calipers (Cane Creek EE G4 pictured)
- NOTE: Tires, bottle cages, and saddle are NOT included.

Current MSRP for this bike is over $10K ($5500 frame set, $2200 Campy SR grouppo, $1800 Bora wheels, $500 Deda cockpit). Not to mention taxes, shipping, and the 6+ months wait time.

Frame and fork - $2900 + split shipping
Complete bike (no saddle, no tires) - $6000 + split shipping

Last edited by dr_gonzo; 05-19-23 at 01:33 PM.