Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals.
Reload this Page >

1984 Fuji Touring Series V - Fair asking price?

Notices
Classic and Vintage Bicycles: Whats it Worth? Appraisals. Use this subforum for all requests as to "How much is this vintage bike worth?"Do NOT try to sell it in here, use the Marketplaces.

1984 Fuji Touring Series V - Fair asking price?

Old 06-05-23, 11:04 AM
Maohaus

Bikes: Fuji, Colnago, Trek, Raleigh, Motobecane, Araya, Famolare, Elgin

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 67 Times in 37 Posts
Awesome bike! I have this exact model in a 25" frame. The one for sale is a 23" frame. As far as I can tell everything is original including the wheelset - Except the saddle. As a former mechanic and salesman in the 70's and 80's, saddles were often swapped at purchase. At that time Avocet was a popular choice. As for price, I could imagine paying up to $350 for this bike. If this seller has had this on the market for awhile, I would visit, calmly go through the bike. Point out the great qualities of the bike, while simultaneously pointing to the negatives. I would especially be checking the wheelset for issues - rear rims took a beating back in the day. Good luck and I hope you snatch it up! I am a huge fan of all things Fuji from the 70's and 80's.
Likes For Maohaus: