Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets
Reload this Page >

Cat Eye TL-LD710 Rapid X2 odd behavior, then dead

Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Old 09-06-22, 01:40 PM
masi61

Bikes: Puch Marco Polo, Saint Tropez, Masi Gran Criterium

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Liked 439 Times in 312 Posts

This past Sunday when I returned home from my ride, I pushed the power button to turn off my Ca Eye TL-LD710 Rapid X2 “blinky” taillight. It remained on continuously despite holding the power button for 3 seconds (or 5 seconds). So I went ahead and brought it in and put it on my USB charger and the light went out immediately once connected. The problem is it now appeared completely dead. Normally when it is taking a charge I believe it blinks at even intervals, then once fully charged it lights up (on the side) continually letting you know that it is done.

Does anyone recognized this behavior from one of these Cat Eye tail lights? Is here anything I can do to reset it or trigger it to take a charge and resume working?

Thanks for any help you can give.