Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Recumbent > Recumbent Bike and Trike Marketplace
Reload this Page >

For Sale: 2018 HP Velotechnik Gekko fx20

Notices
Recumbent Bike and Trike Marketplace A New Feature here at Bike Forums. This will make it easier to fnd and sell your 'bents!

Old 08-09-22, 02:34 PM
Nyack Rider

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

FOR SALE: Blue 2018 HP Velotechnik Gekko fx20 in good condition. It has been well maintained and shows signs of normal wear and tear. It has never been rolled or in a crash, and only driven on paved roads and gravel and paved rail trails. A very solid trike.

Upgrades/extras include:

20” Big Apple tires

Rear mud guard fender

Left side rear view mirror

Cup holder

Rain fly

Extra inner tube

New silicone hand grips

5 foot tall flag

Pedals with Shimano clips on one side, flat on the other side

New brake levers installed last year (the levers don’t match, but function perfectly)

If I fold down the seat, it fits easily into my Honda Fit with the rear tire sitting on the console. If it has to go in a trunk, this trike folds completely in half.

Seat cover has some wear on the upper right corner where it rubbed against the door of my SUV.

I’m 5’ 11” and the boom is set to my height, but can be adjusted to any height. If the boom is shortened or lengthened a lot, you’ll need to add/remove a few chain links.

On one of the bar end shifters, there is a screw missing, but it doesn’t impact the operation of the shifter.

I’m in Nyack, NY if you want to test drive or pick up. If you’re not local, I will securely wrap, box and ship. Shipping will be paid by the buyer.

Bought in 2018 for $2981, selling for $2200

You can look up all specs for this trike on the product page at HP Velotechnik.

Please contact me for photos or questions. Thanks.