Search
Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

missing threads?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-11, 04:43 AM
mikewille
Frame Catastrophizer

Bikes: Surly Instigator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
missing threads?

In the main forum index "Alt Bikes" is shown as having 1192 threads, but in that subforum only 1-7 of 7 threads are shown. There are some older projects I remember reading about that I'd like to browse through again- are these threads gone? Thanks
Old 01-02-12, 02:20 AM
mikewille
Frame Catastrophizer

Bikes: Surly Instigator

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the advice, it was a setting in "thread display options" which I've never had to mess with before, some default must have been altered. Very irritating. I don't think I have ever scrolled all the way to the bottom of a subforum index page to see where those options are, I've never had to before, and if I hadn't just now stumbled across it by accident I would still be wondering where all the older threads went.
Old 01-03-12, 07:20 AM
unterhausen
Randomhead

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 3,687 Times in 2,510 Posts
default forum settings ages threads pretty quickly. In most forums it's ok, in something like alt bike it hides a lot of good threads