Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets
Reload this Page >

cycletorch Shark 300 disassembly

Notices
Electronics, Lighting, & Gadgets HRM, GPS, MP3, HID. Whether it's got an acronym or not, here's where you'll find discussions on all sorts of tools, toys and gadgets.

Old 07-29-21, 08:03 PM
RichSPK

Bikes: Dawes Lightning DLX, 1988 Klein Performance, 1991 Peugeot Safari, 1985 Raleigh Alyeska, Carrera Phantom, 1973 Raleigh Record

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked 129 Times in 92 Posts

Remove (2) flat-head socket screws with a 1.5mm hex wrench.

The screws have an o-ring or gasket under the head.

L to R: Lens assembly (there's an oval o-ring inside), reflector, electronics (mounted on battery holder), body.

Battery is a Samsung ICR18650-22F. + is on the left, LED end. - is on the right, charging port end.

Positive (+) end of battery. The contact is a slightly smaller diameter than on the negative end.

Negative (-) end of battery.

Note that the poles aren't marked on the battery or on the battery holder. I put the battery back in backwards and immediately fried an IC on the board. I figured out which end was which the hard way, so please learn from my mistake.

https://cycletorch.com/collections/a...ble-bike-light