Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Tandem Cycling
Reload this Page >

pedalpower quad tandem rental ?

Notices
Tandem Cycling A bicycle built for two. Want to find out more about this wonderful world of tandems? Check out this forum to talk with other tandem enthusiasts. Captains and stokers welcome!

Old 08-02-22, 08:50 AM
wsa30h
tandem cyclist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hi does anyone know if pedalpower rent a quad tandem bike ? They do make them and triplets but not sure about renting them out. https://pedalpower.de/tandems-triple.../classicsteel/
Old 08-02-22, 11:58 PM
Leisesturm

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2475 Post(s)
Liked 722 Times in 513 Posts
This is an almost insultingly low effort original post. Pedalpower appear to be based in Germany. Are you? If not, the answer is no. If yes, then, maybe. But probably not at their headquarters, but at select dealerships in the region. But, whether or not you are in Germany, the link provides ample means of contacting pedalpower.de so you can get the 411 first hand.
Old 08-03-22, 03:36 AM
wsa30h
tandem cyclist

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
first of all am not based in germany but plan to go over secondly when i emailed them i got no reply.
Old 08-03-22, 09:47 AM
Leisesturm

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2475 Post(s)
Liked 722 Times in 513 Posts
They have a phone number listed.
Old 08-03-22, 10:15 AM
wsa30h
tandem cyclist

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
i dont deal with people over the phone because i have anxiety with doing it that way. no offense but your not much help i can see they have a phone number myself.
Old 08-03-22, 03:59 PM
jccaclimber

Bikes: n, I would like n+1

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 133 Times in 108 Posts
Originally Posted by wsa30h
i dont deal with people over the phone because i have anxiety with doing it that way. no offense but your not much help i can see they have a phone number myself.
If they don’t have it on their web page, don’t reply to your email, and you won’t call them or have your riding partner(s) call them, what options do you see even if they do rent bikes?

Also, while I don’t expect you to list any personal disabilities/limitations up front, if you are unable to use a common contact method and have already exhausted the others, that’s important to mention in a first post. At a minimum, don’t get insulted when people suggest the seemingly obvious things you didn’t mention.

Given that the supplier doesn’t seem interested I think your best bet is seeing if any of their dealers do rentals, unlikely as that may be.
Likes For jccaclimber:
Old 08-04-22, 08:25 AM
wsa30h
tandem cyclist

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
ah it appears i messed up i used the wrong email address i emailed them if i get no reply i will have someone call them.