Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

Track Frame and Misc. Track Parts

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-22, 12:03 PM
purebikes 

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked 54 Times in 24 Posts

I picked up a few track frame and parts, and was planning to keep this frame and build it up with some of these parts, but I don't really ride fixed and this is too nice to drill out for brakes. All prices OBO and can give deals for multiple items and combine shipping. I am in Indianapolis, so anywhere in the midwest/ east coast will be reasonable as far as shipping. I can provide more pics if you want something specific.

**Frame Sold** This frame is a bit of a mystery as to the maker, but it is definitely high end. It is British based on the threading for both the headset and bottom bracket. I am thinking that is is a Holdsworth but that is just a guess. The frame has probably been repainted and there are some chips to the paint, but overall it looks good. The frame measures 20" (50.8cm) Center to top on the seat tube and 21.25"(54cm) center to center on the top tube. The bottom bracket is stamped RGF, which was a French manufacturer and widely used up until the early 70's, so that help date it a little bit. The campy ends are in nice shape with not too much marring. The sale also includes a Shimano 105 headset. Stand over height with continental 25mm tires is 30.25" the 25mm x 700c tires also barely fit in the fork crown (+-2mm) so 23's are probably the max. **Frame Sold**

2 - Cinelli Pista bars in good shape $50 each 1 still available
1 - Cinelli Track Stem with some scratches. SOLD
1- Sakae NJS stamped chrome drop bar $60
4- Chainrings $20 each ( 1 red Campagnolo 45t, 1 Campagnolo 47t with drillum, 1 49t unknown with Drillum, and 1- 51t unknown with drillum). All 144bcd
1- Sakae Crank with Sugino 42T Ring 165mm stamped c-11 $45

1- NISI front track tubular w un-stamped hub. OK shape but needs cleaned up. $25
1- Suntour Cog/chainring bag in rough shape. Has some mold/ mildue spots that might clean up. Free to Churchill, John or anyone that buys the chainrings.

Last edited by purebikes; 08-19-22 at 07:15 AM.